Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I'll start it again.....

Starters: Jack, Martell, Joel, Khryapa, Viktor, Zach.

Just like I said you will see different guards starting every night and different ones sitting out each night. Tonight is Steve Blake have a seat and Juan Dixon come off the bench night, tomorrow night will probably be Blake and Dixon starting with either Sebastian or Jack takin a seat all night, probably depending on who plays best tonight. Or whatever name Nate draws out of a hat....who knows.

Either way game's tied with 5 min left in the first quarter......let's see how the rest goes.

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That foul on Outlaw was really stupid. I don't care that Dick Bavetta explained it, I still think people elbow the crap out of others a lot more than he did and don't get called for it, we get called for it because we're the Trailblazers and we suck and everyone hates us.

· Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Martell is doing really well! I mean that's touch when he uses the rebounder to put it in. :)

Surprised Jack started two games in a row since I read Nate was going to start different PGs each game. Maybe it was just a different guard not necessary PG. Jack did earn another start though.

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you don't really think one night of playing kinda good but still losing means we are better off having them than paul do you? was that a joke? ugh not that i care that argument has been so played out on this board. just wondering if i missed some sarcasm or something.

· Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Unselfish of Webster to pass up the shot and pass to Outlaw but I'd rather see Outlaw fake the shot and take it to the basket.

· Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Another poor finish to the half.

· Registered
922 Posts
Zach and Darius, $120 million. 0-9 between them. How pathetic of a human being would you have to be to cash those checks and not give a half assed effort.

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'm curious where all the people are that are constantly whinning about wanting to see more of martell and jack and sebastian and outlaw and bla bla bla youth youth youth. here they are. is no one watching or caring because we still stink so no one's all that excited?

· Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
crowTrobot said:
anyone want to trade jack and webster back for paul?
I certainly wouldn't trade Webster. He's going to be special. He's already showing it and straight out of HS!

· Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
bballchik said:
i'm curious where all the people are that are constantly whinning about wanting to see more of martell and jack and sebastian and outlaw and bla bla bla youth youth youth. here they are. is no one watching or caring because we still stink so no one's all that excited?
Tonite is the Blazer bash so a lot of the people on the board is at that.

· Registered
1,053 Posts
bballchik said:
They are all at the game tonight is the bash.

· Registered
2,003 Posts
bballchik said:
you don't really think one night of playing kinda good but still losing means we are better off having them than paul do you? was that a joke? ugh not that i care that argument has been so played out on this board. just wondering if i missed some sarcasm or something.
no sarcasm, just checking lol. for a 19-year-old to do what webster is doing is pretty amazing. his potential upside is getting scary.

i doubt we'd be better off with paul. we're losing because other than joel our bigs are playing awful defense and not rebounding (and shooting airballs..)

· Registered
2,003 Posts
bballchik said:

i'm hella excited about the future

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mgb said:
Tonite is the Blazer bash so a lot of the people on the board is at that.
ah i see. i didn't know that. i wouldn't have been surprised if just no one watched these games anymore since the game threads didn't even exist for a while and then even when i started them were significantly shorter than in the past. season is winding down and we lose every game, i'm surprised a lot of people still watch, there's usually a lot of bandwagoners out there.

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
crowTrobot said:
no sarcasm, just checking lol. for a 19-year-old to do what webster is doing is pretty amazing. his potential upside is getting scary.

i doubt we'd be better off with paul. we're losing because other than joel our bigs are playing awful defense and not rebounding (and shooting airballs..)
ah i see. i've always liked martell and i do think he'll be good someday too. i just think chris paul is really really good, already and will probably get better as well. and yes i realize we'd still be losing, come on we have darius miles, sheesh.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.