Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

21-54, Fifth, Southeast ...........45-28, First, Atlantic

.............Continental Arena

Thursday, April 6th, 7:30 EDT. Televised on League Pass and YES.

Probable Starters

Charlotte Bobcats

Primoz Brezec

Jumaine Jones.........Gerald Wallace ..........Raymond Felton ..........Brevin Knight

vs. The New Jersey Nets

Nenad Kristic....Richard Jefferson.... Jason Collins.......Vince Carter ..Jason Kidd

The Nets are peaking with a late-season thirteen-game winning streak. Kidd is Kidd, Vincesanity is back, and Krstic is hot. They got the Atlantic Division sewn up with their win last night over the poor Hawks. They'll be tough to beat...but at various times this season they've inexplicably gone into stupid funks and lost nearly as many straight as they've won now. They're streaky, and possibly the Bobcats can take advantage of the Nets' tendency to lose composure. Key matchup: Jason Kidd vs. Brevin Knight. Knight's faster and steals even more than Kidd, so this should be interesting.

Laurie

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carbo04 said:
Not the best time to be facing the Nets. I remember last year I went to the game in Charlotte against the Nets. 41 from VC in a dunk fest. Let's try to contain that this time.
I'm actually beginning to think the Nets come out of the East. Miami's sinking, and the Pistons aren't half now what they were at the beginning of the season....while Jersey's hot at just the right time.

Jumaine Jones? Is he the guy to contain Carter? There's no excuse for VC to get forty-one points. We can hold him to twenty. I have faith.

Laurie

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cpawfan said:
I'm far more interested in Krstic vs Brezec than any other matchup. Also, wasn't there bad blood last season between Krstic and Wallace?
I hadn't heard Krstic and Wallace didn't get on; I'll have to check that out. Krstic and Brezec should be interesting--I'd bet on Primo to win that one.

Laurie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.