Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, it's on WGN! I get to see another Blazer game on television!

That makes 3 Saturdays in a row.

I hope this one's in English.....;)

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Say it with me, Damon -

"Good things happen when I drive the lane."

BTW, if the Bulls are still intent on trading Crawford and Curry.....

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Tied at 15.. less than 6 min to go in the 1st qtr

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome once again, folks, to the Sheed and Zach show, with occasional comical interludes by the guards. I wonder if this is the game of the year for Pip? It's likely the peak of health and motivation for him.

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DA's shot isn't falling early.

But he made a great interior pass to Zach. As a matter of fact, there's a lot of good passing happening by the Blazers. Loved the pass by Miles to Sheed for the dunk!

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The first quarter is a great example of

The Blazers with Rasheed VS. The Blazers without Rasheed

Let's get rid of this guy as quickly as possible....:rolleyes:

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
some surprises and not surprises..

Damon has 10 assists already.

Hinrich has gone off

Zach and Rasheed have combined to miss 4 shots.

Curry is going off like a mad-man.

Portland came off of good games. Their first game back after these good games is a home game. Thats never a good thing for this team for some flipping reason. They tank it.

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Horrible, terrible pass by Damon - but Zach somehow pulls it down and converts....

It's a shame that Damon will actually get an assist on that one....

However, I do like the way that Damon is passing first tonight. It's a shame that he's not tall enough to take advantage of Sheed on the pick and roll. Wallace is open time after time for an easy dunk, but Damon just isn't tall enough to get him the ball....

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
maybe it's just I'm pissed we're probably gonna lose (to a pippen 3 no doubt too)..but the Bulls announcers (I decided to listen to them tonight) have to be some of the most biased, and uninformed guys calling NBA games.

They'll scream and complain about a call they think is missed..and then they'll show a replay that shows the ref was right..and then all the sudden they'll change their tune..

it's kinda funny..you can tell they're HUGE Bulls fans (nothing at all wrong with that), and they let their emotions get the best of em.

I'm sure if I was a bulls fan, I'd like them.

Heck, I'm not a Bulls fan, and I like em.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Originally posted by <b>STOMP</b>!
Sheed on the post game radio wrap again...

STOMP
I know he's talking to a fellow employee..but see? thats all we want Sheed...even if the question was planted (and I doubt it was)..that was a great answer.

"how can I be as good as you?"

his answer (of course I'm paraphrasing) was something like:

"do good in school, listen to your mom and you can do whatever it is you want, and be good at it, even if it's not basketball."

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
What was the final score?

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hap</b>!
thats all we want Sheed...even if the question was planted (and I doubt it was)..that was a great answer.

"how can I be as good as you?"

his answer (of course I'm paraphrasing) was something like:

"do good in school, listen to your mom and you can do whatever it is you want, and be good at it, even if it's not basketball."
The presidencial candidates couldn't have hit that Tee ball out of the park any further. I liked hearing the fans roar when he answered the followup question that if it were up to him he'd remain a Blazer. Great game BTW.

STOMP

1 - 20 of 36 Posts