@
</center>

<center>Probable Starters:</center>

<center>
</center>
<center>@</center>
<center>
</center>

If we continue to play like we have over this winning streak, I don't think we will lose to the Bulls.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Not many players on the bulls roster could torch us, but Jamal Crawford has been hot as of late. As long as we keep him under control, we should have no problems.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Pistons 124
Bulls 68

High scorer Darko has 24 in garbage time

I'm sorry..couldn't refuse.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
We haven't lost in Chicago since 2000 and there is no reason that shouldn't continue. Bulls are a bit banged up although Pippen will probably play tonight. Hopefully we can blow them out so we can get darko some minutes.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Is Eddy Curry playing? If not, we killll them...if so, then we should still one, but it will be much closer.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Originally posted by <b>froggyvk</b>!
Pistons 124
Bulls 68

High scorer Darko has 24 in garbage time

I'm sorry..couldn't refuse.
Well I was close, Darko had 1 point in 2 minutes.

At the end of the game Darko was heading back (because the game was over) and Larry Brown said to Darko, "Hey! That was good!"

I guess that this game shows how good we're actually playing because I didn't think we played all that well and still scored over 100 and beat the Bulls by 15 or so.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I really don't see us losing at home, even on the 2nd part of a back to back. Good luck though.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Did anyone catch that alley oop that Billups (I believe) threw up to Prince from about the 3-point line? He ended up dunking it, plus the foul. I'm definitely thinking that's SportsCenter top 10 play material.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Actually Atkins threw the alley...but no big deal, I watch every Pistons game and still have trouble tellling the two apart. Great play, and great game. But I couldn't have been more wrong about Eddy Curry. He had killed us last year, but proved to be more beneficial to US when he was on the court.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Chucky Atkins is one of the best off the bench point guards in the league. The only one that I can think of that is better offhand is Bobby Jackson with the Kings. I really like what Chucky has brought the last couple games.

By the way, great game tonight Stones. 9 in a row!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts