@

<center>Cleveland Cavaliers@Detroit Pistons</center>

<center>Probable Starters:</center>

<center>
</center>

<center>@</center>
<center>
</center>

We've split the season series with them so far, winning at home by 4 and losing on the road to them by 9. Kind of sucks that we have to fly back from Miami ( an OT at that) and almost immediately play a game, but that's the hand we were dealt. Since we last played the Cavs they have acquired Eric Williams, Jeff McInnis, and Tony Battie and Wagner has returned from his injury problems.

I don't like how we match up with LeBron and Eric Williams. It'll be interesting to see who guards Williams and James between Prince and Hamilton.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
This is a huge game for the cavs they have been rolling with their new rotation and a win here could show that they are here to stay. It will be tough for us to beat them but at home I expect us to pull through.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>Brian</b>!
It will be tough for the pistons coming off a back to back but its a game we should win.
I really want this one because after Cleveland we have four tough games.

@ New Orleans

I gotta think New Orleans will play well against us, just because.

@ Dallas

Payback should be on their mind after what we did to them at the Palace.

@NJ

Four game winning streak.

Sacramento

I'm not too worried about this one, we seem to play well against the top Western Conference teams at home. We've even played well against them on the road.

·
Registered
427 Posts
This will probably be a tough game for us. The Pistons never do great against the Cavs and this is the best Cavs team we have faced in a while. The Pistons do have the best record in the league on the second night of back-to-backs and the last time I saw the stat we actually have a better percentage on the second game than on the first, so that is in our favor. Pistons have won 4 straight but haven't played particularly well in any of them, so I think it will be tight, but hopefully the Pistons can get going.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
going to be interesting because you are going to have about 5 guys who are going to be torqued that they didnt make the all star game. i would like to see the pistons blow somebody out for a change, dont see it tonight though.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
4th game in 5 nights, 2 of those were OT. Cleveland is just running and noone can keep up.

Why the hell is Zelly in, he is such a stiff.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
We start the 4th quarter with Chucky, Sura, Ham, Corliss, and Zelly in the game and get blown out 11-0.

If there is a knock on Larry it's that I hate the way he subs out all the starters at once.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Wow that's a pretty tough goaltending call to go against us. Come on, you mine as well win now since you're in the game.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good block by Campbell, bad call by the ref. And I have never seen a guy push down low so much like Ilgauskus.

Why after all these years doesn't Elden Campbell just understand, put your arms straight up?

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Chauncey of all people should know not to rely on the refs to bail you out... he should've just shot.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Disappointing loss.

Even though they were visibly tired, they had many chances to win this game. No field goals for roughly 8 minutes really hurt.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
I think had he went for the foul he might have gotten it, he got Mccinis in the air but then tried to shoot around him.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Even had he got to foul the Pistons free throw shooting definately left something to be desired tonight.

That was another big downfall in this game. They lost out on too many free points.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts