Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't see one yet. Boy the look great. Standing around, not cutting, making poor decisions.

:eek:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
ITS OFFICIAL CHEEKS IS A MORON!!!!

Mcginnis is playing great and he takes him out instead of DS for DA. Man CHEEKS open your EYES man DS is getting BURNT everytime down the floor.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NathanLane</b>!
Why isn't McInnis out there? He was playing so well.
Cheeks needs to learn how to rotate this team. I mean man Damon is seriously getting burnt every play down and he pulls mcginnis who is playing good so far but now will probably cool down. I now know CHEEKS has alot to do with some of our losses I mean when someone is getting hot u dont take them OUT. But our coach thinks thats best for the team.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Damon is getting burnt on D and throwing up crap on offense. Big Surprise.

Ruben Patterson is the reason the clips aren't up by 10 right now.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Stoudamire out, Blazers +5

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
OK, until they miss, nobody shoots except for DA and Patterson....

Seriously, they both look REALLY good tonight.

BTW, I decided before the game to do a full defensive analysis on Damon. I'll post the full report afterwards. Here's a quick summary - in the first quarter, he had 1 positive play, 4 negative plays, and 3 that were neutral.

·
Retired From The Beat
2,454 Posts
DA's hot, what does Cheeks do?

Take him out of course :yes: :laugh: what ELSE do you do with the hot hand?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
DA looks like he is in pain during timeouts he is always grabbing his back..Do u guys think he will last much longer or will he eventually just have to throw the towel in and get surgery?

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Blazerfan024</b>!
DA looks like he is in pain during timeouts he is always grabbing his back..Do u guys think he will last much longer or will he eventually just have to throw the towel in and get surgery?
With DA's history of toughing out any injury (big or small) I'm SURE he'll be playing the rest of the season.

Oh, wait. That's 100% wrong. He'll be out of the rotation again soon unfortunately.

Ed O.

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Portland up 48-47 at half.

Thank goodness for Patterson, Anderson and Stepania scoring off the bench. Woods has seen only 5 minutes because of fouls, Randolph is missing shots (again!) and Damon can't hit the side of a barn.

I don't like Randolph's defense on Brand - but luckily the Clippers seem content to shoot from the outside instead of getting the ball to Elton (sound familiar?)

Davis, Stepania, Anderson and McInnis are playing solid positional defense. Patterson is taking chances, like he normally does, and it is working in his favor some times, not so other times.

Person got little time because Anderson played more. They need to share all the SG minutes, with McInnis starting at point and Damon getting backup minutes (15 per game) at the point.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Watching on the LA feed is interesting because they spend and enormous amount of time bashing Rasheed Wallace (and he is not even playing). They touched on all bases, from salary to faking injuries and all points in between. They posed a question about preferred players from a popularity standpoint (Brand and Wallace) and they decided to go with Brand because (get this) he is there in the end.

Yes he is their in the fishing boat once the playoffs role around.

What will these guys do next year I wonder (they have been using the same Rasheed based stuff the past 3 seasons)?

Perhaps they will do something to the effect of... back when they had Rasheed Wallace this was a dangerous team (cover a minute or so of negative reminiscing then attempt to develop some new material on the fly).

P.S. The bingo's are rather uninspiring after Blazers 3 point makes.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Why is Randolph taking so many jump shots!

:upset:

Not going inside...he's playing like SHEED!

:upset:

Rasheed would be comforting to have in there right now, cuz right now the Blazers flow is horrible!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Randolph needs a guy like Sheed!

THE DOUBLE POST WORKS, THE DOUBLE PG DOESN'T!

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The Enigma</b>!

P.S. The bingo's are rather uninspiring after Blazers 3 point makes.
Ralph Lawler can be funny with his use of "bingo".

A first 3 pointer is made and he yells, "Bingo!"

A second is made and he yells (louder, longer and in a higher pitch) "BIIINGO!"

A third is made and (even louder, even longer and in an even higher pitch) its:

"BIIIIIIIINGO!!!"

1 - 20 of 56 Posts