Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<center>
vs.

Detroit Pistons (49-27) vs. Chicago Bulls (44-32)

Time: 8:30 PM
Date: April, 11, 2005
Venue: United Center</center>

Starting Lineups:

Chicago leads the season series 2-1:

Game 1: 89-82 L
Game 2: 87-80 W
Game 3: 100-89 L

500 points for whoever can predict the score the closest. Predict the games leading scorer as a tiebreaker

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Pistons 103
Bulls 87

Leading Scorer Rasheed

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
99-91

Top scorer: Rip

Even though we are back to back on the road, this isn't a game we should lose. I hope we blow them out this game to show who is at the top of the central, but I think it will be close, this is our first back-to-back in some time. Some bulls fans are already saying they will sweep us in the playoffs, let's give them a wakeup call.

·
Registered
910 Posts
87-81 Pistons and Rip I'd love to see us blow them away but it should be a good game

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
95-87 Tayshaun

We clinch the number 2 seed with a win tonight. The guys know a win tonight means a lot of rest over the next couple weeks. I think that's enough motivation.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Detroit wins by around...eh..lets say 10..

97-87

Look for Tayshaun to have a big game

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brian said:
Should be a game we win. No Curry and Deng for the bulls. I hope we win I put all my ucash on this game...

Ditto...

Like Mike said we shouldn't have a problem geting up for this one. They've already beaten us twice (on our homecourt at that) so they already know they can play with us and with a win we can rest and truly focus on the playoffs and the playoffs only. Plus 5 games would be great for guys like Campbell, Arroyo, Delfino, and hopefully Dupree, etc. to work out kinks in their games.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Pistons 98 Bulls 87
I see a big game from Tay as well, I am getting tired of these Bulls fans all of a sudden thinking their team is the #1 or #2 in the east and believeing they will come out of the east. All I can say to that is " DONT DO DRUGS" :banana:

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Encouraging to see the guys fighting through screens early on, something we weren't doing earlier in the year.

Gotta say I like Harrington taking a lot of early shots as well.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
3 offensive rebounds already for Chicago. Miami got a lot against us too. Most of them coming on balls the Wallaces look like they have secured only to lose control of when guys jump up their backs.

Gotta make sure we pull those down strong.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Funny block by Sheed on Gordon and Arroyo goes up with confindence and hits nothing but the bottom.

What was Rip complaining about?

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chandler picks up 2 very quick fouls... Nocioni in at power forward, Dice should have his way with him in the post.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
From that angle they showed Nocioni didn't even look like he was even close to having his feet set.

Very physical game so far.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts