Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
vs.

Detroit Pistons (47-27) vs. Orlando Magic (35-40)

Time: 7:00 p.m.
Date: April 8th, 2005
Venue: TD Waterhouse Arena

Starting Lineups:

Grant Hill is hurt again.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Doug Christie and Turkoglu are hurt too and Cuttino Mobley got traded.

Jameer Nelson and Deshaun Stevenson have been starting.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Hope all goes well for Hill. Orlando has played us pretty well this year, but that was before all the team turmoil and struggles. This is the first game of about 3 tough roadies.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, woops sorry about that. I forgot about the trade. Jameer Nelson has been hurt lately, at least for my fantasy team. What a jerk.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Our defence was great the first quarter although we slacked off a bit near the end of it. So far passing is great, ball movement, we are getting great looks at every basket while Orlando has to work their *** off for one on their possession. Everyones been great but Prince is carrying our offence so far.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
For the third or fourth game in a row Ben Wallace's offense looks great. It's because he's relying on others to set him up on offense rather than trying to take his man one on one.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Mcdyess has been missing some easy shots. Carlos looked good out there but just couldn't get his shot to fall, he'll be back. Nice to see the pistons bring back some energy, here comes another offensive spurt.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
P33r~ said:
Mcdyess has been missing some easy shots. Carlos looked good out there but just couldn't get his shot to fall, he'll be back. Nice to see the pistons bring back some energy, here comes another offensive spurt.
No idea why Arroyo's shots won't fall. For the most part he's been open he's just in a big time slump.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Haven't seen Rip go up that aggressive maybe ever. Looking at replays he might have converted if he wasn't pushed a little by Battie.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
CJ said:
Haven't seen Rip go up that aggressive maybe ever. Looking at replays he might have converted if he wasn't pushed a little by Battie.
That one would have been on the highlight reel if not pushed by Battie. I agree i don't remember Rip being that aggressive on offence. Well i guess that missed call makes up for the missed block they had on the magic before. Dwights been crazy defensively althogh it doesn't show in the boxscore.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Stacey Augmon probaly looks across the court at his matchup against Tayshaun and sees what he was earlier in his career, except Tay has an outside shot.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
How many balls have bounced off of somebodies foot only to land in the lap of an Orlando player standing right under the basket? They are catching a lot of breaks.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
He didn't have as quick a start, but Rip is staring yet another triple double in the face.

13 points, 7 assists, 8 rebounds with about 14 minutes left.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I don't know why but i think he is finally going to get it. It's been put off for too long. Playing great.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Mike luvs KG said:
He didn't have as quick a start, but Rip is staring yet another triple double in the face.

13 points, 7 assists, 8 rebounds with about 14 minutes left.

Not possible, players don't get better under LB.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts