Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vs.

Detroit Pistons (46-27) vs. Washington Wizards (41-31)

Time: 7:30 p.m.
Date: April 6th, 2005
Venue: The Palace Of Auburn Hills

Starting Lineups:

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Wizards have been playing well all year but the Pistons have had them lately. Hopefully Billups gets into another shootout like he usually does with GA.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
The Billups-Arenas matchup is always a fun one to watch. Chauncey is averaging 30 ppg in the two previous contest against the Wizards. It's also fun to see Tayshaun give Jamison fits.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
This should be a real test for our team to get a measure of how much farther we have to go to be ready for the playoff run.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
If we win here then we will be offically starting the pre playoff roll. Have to get hot before the real games start.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Nice start, they are moving the ball well and there is no standing around. Everyone is moving and they are putting alot of pressure on the Wiz' D. Now if they can avoid the innevitable dry spell?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Looks like Hughes is gonna have a good night tonight. When did Ben get his energy back? This is the Ben that has been missing for most of the year. I am glad to see it.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Larry Hughes has absolutely terrible shot selection, even though it works out for him. I can never shake the feeling that they would be such a better team if those guards would just give it up inside and wait until they are actually open to fire up those shots.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yes Sirrrrrr...... Ben banked it in off an inbounds play with 1 on the shot clock. I love Lindsey to death cause he is all hustle, I think he can outhustle Ben. But his shot is broken lately. I really hope he gets it fixed by playoffs.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
glad i put my points on the pistons tonight :) almost makes up for those 23,000 points on the tigers today

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Now Lindsey is all hustle. I hate when LB constantly talks about Hams hustle, Ham tries hard but Lindsey and Ben are hustle. and Lindsey can still GET UP :banana:

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Ben Wallace is playing a great game right now. Nice to see him start to pick it up for the run.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Copper said:
Now Lindsey is all hustle. I hate when LB constantly talks about Hams hustle, Ham tries hard but Lindsey and Ben are hustle. and Lindsey can still GET UP :banana:
Ham hustles he just doesn't have the overal talent they do. His hustle evens out some things he doesn't have naturally.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
I finally get to sit down and watch the game after seeing parts here and there. One thing I didn't miss is Ben dominating. Maybe these guys will turn it up after all.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts