·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The last time the Suns played Minnesota they embarrased them, beating them by 29 on their home court. You can be sure that won't happen again. Minnesota should come out strong as they are battling for their playoff lives. Although they will be coming of back to back games that shouldn't effect their performance. However with Amare likely to return to the lineup I just can't seem losing this one, but I think it will be close.

Prediction

Suns 112
T-Wolves 107

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Wolves may be better now but the same argument goes to Nuggets and Philly. They are all just #8, on the verge kind of teams. We should win this one but may be difficult...

Well, who knows.. I mean I thought Philly would battle much harder since they are fighting for the 8th spot too. lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
Although Minnesota will really want to win this game and come out fighting hard, Phoenix should have Amare back in this game and win it.

Prediction:

Suns 115
Wolves 102

Reactions: G-Force

·
Registered
740 Posts
Suns 116
Wolves 98

As far as i know Amares back in the lineup and well rested, furthermore Steve's coming off a career night so i dont think the Minnosota really has a chance.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
I'm expecting the Suns to win at home, but they have to play well, especially if a couple Wolves step up big to help the consistent KG. Playing well tonight means playing good D and taking care of the ball. The Suns could work more on limiting their turnovers, but maybe that would take them out of their free-flowing opportunistic style of play.

G-Force

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
My prediction

Suns: 118
Wolves: 109

Best players:
Amare: 21 points 8 rebounds
Nash: 26 points 10 assists
Marion: 12 points 17 rebounds

Garnett: 15 points 15 rebounds 3 assist
Wally: 20 points 3 assists

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
104-95 Suns, 1:30 to go..

Damn, if Amare can make more foul shots, this game could be much more easier....!!!

Damn.. . 104-97 Wolves.

Not watching game, just the scores.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
106-97 Suns.

I love Nash's free throws!!!! Man, many players really under-estimate the power of free throws. Amare needs to work on that big time and he'll find himself scoring 30+ per game easily. And somebody please enroll Hunter to Free Throw 101. That dude can't shoot FT at all.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Amare is a decent free throw shooter, he's just having a poor free throw game... good thing we are up... and tis not a playoff game.

I see Griffin played well when KG's out for foul trouble. But Nash stepped it up in the scoring department tonight.

Theres no doubt that he is an All-NBA First teamer.. assuming justice is uphold.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
107-98 Suns.

Nice. The outcome is pretty smiliar to what I've expected. :)

Good job Suns. And good job Nash!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That was an inspired Minnesota team the Suns beat tonight. Looks like everyone had a solid game, except Marion on the offensive end who shot 5-22. Good to see Amare back in the lineup and playing well also. Go to give props to Nash who shot a red hot 10-14 from the field today. :cheers:

All in all it was a good win for the Suns. Who would have thought that going into April the Suns would be 55-17. Incredible...

·
Registered
740 Posts
KidCanada said:
That was an inspired Minnesota team the Suns beat tonight. Looks like everyone had a solid game, except Marion on the offensive end who shot 5-22. Good to see Amare back in the lineup and playing well also. Go to give props to Nash who shot a red hot 10-14 from the field today. :cheers:

All in all it was a good win for the Suns. Who would have thought that going into April the Suns would be 55-17. Incredible...

well said KidCanada. Nash has been on fire, triple double last game followed by tonights preformance: hes definitely filling out his mvp resume. Even when one player has trouble from the field (marion tonight) the suns have so much depth to their offense that it doesnt matter. What i also thought was how we won the game on a fourth quarter surge, that seems to be a trend in the way the suns finish their games and bodes well for the playoffs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts