·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The Suns will be in tough on Friday. Since losing to the Warriors on April 18th, Golden State has gone 9-1, and are arguably the hottest team in the league. Every will have to step it a notch if the Suns can win this one. I expect a big game from the bench, and in the end, a win.

Prediction

Suns 112
Warriors 107

·
Registered
75 Posts
This should be a great game, I wish they were showing it on national TV. Both are teams on big winning streaks who don't want to lose. I think GS is overachieving a bit right now but they are definitely a .500+ ballclub that can inflict some damage.go suns

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Tough Game for Phoenix!

My prediction:
Phoenix 107
-
GoldenState 110

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I don't see why we would lose this one. OK, so Golden State is HOT, well so was Nuggets and we beat them TWICE during their hot winning streak.

The truth is Suns is the #1 team in the league and Golden State is not even in the playoff. They may play better because they have nothing to lose. If we bring our B-B+ game, we should win.

I predict that we'll have a hard battle but in the end we win.

I don't care if Golden State is HOT or not. Nobody and nothing is HOTTER than the MIGHTY SUN!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Just went to the Golden State forum.... again, I see more people predicting that Warriors would win just like when Nugget and 76er fans thought they "had" a good chance to beat us.

Those teams better give more respect to the #1 team. Suns, please blow them out. Those weak teams are despising you guys. Amare, destroy the rim, I don't care.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
KidCanada said:
vBookie: Suns @ Warriors (5) 4/08/05

Jibikao place a bet. You seem fairly confident.
Does it cost money? LOL I don't gamble dude. It's one thing to have confidence and it's another to gamble on your confidence.

I have confidence that Suns will win for sure if they can bring their B/B+ game but if they don't, they may lose to Golden State. But something tells me we'll win tonight... :cheers:

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
This should really be a fun game to watch, too bad I can't! :cry:. I won't even be able to hear it on the radio because I'll be out. Although I would come home early if it was on lol. I think we're too hot to lose this one. I like the fact we're playing like this so close to the playoffs. Take it into the playoffs.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
jibikao said:
Does it cost money? LOL I don't gamble dude. It's one thing to have confidence and it's another to gamble on your confidence.

I have confidence that Suns will win for sure if they can bring their B/B+ game but if they don't, they may lose to Golden State. But something tells me we'll win tonight... :cheers:
He just meant uCash... which really isn't gambling.

Anyways I placed all of my 544 points for the Suns to win. I honestly don't think they'll lose this game.... yes the Warriors are hot but so are the Suns (both teams 9-1 in their last 10 games). For the Suns this is a must win game, they could put a strangle hold on the Western Division Championship and also would be just one game away from tying the road win record. They're going to come out and play some great basketball.

·
Registered
533 Posts
should be a better game than a lot of ppl are expecting because the warriors have been hot having won 7 in a row.
my prediction:

suns 113
warriors 107

marion 28/9/3
nash 16/4/15

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
This game is at GS, but the Suns win games on the road like nobody else. We oughta win this one, too, even if the Baron goes medieval on our arse and drops 40 points on us.

Let's widen that gap in the standings between us and the Spurs.

G-Force

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
tempe85 said:
He just meant uCash... which really isn't gambling.

Anyways I placed all of my 544 points for the Suns to win. I honestly don't think they'll lose this game.... yes the Warriors are hot but so are the Suns (both teams 9-1 in their last 10 games). For the Suns this is a must win game, they could put a strangle hold on the Western Division Championship and also would be just one game away from tying the road win record. They're going to come out and play some great basketball.
Yap, another reason is Suns is all about breaking record this year. I am sure those young players want to have the best road record (tie)!

And if we are afraid of Warriors, then we are in SERIOUS trouble heading to the playoffs... really.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts