Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Wow, got our first field goal on a JJ dunk at the 8:07 mark. Team is shooting 1 for 11 from the field. That's definitely gotta change.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Was just down 22-4, now its 22-8. At least Miami has five fouls and we are shooting FT's for teh next five minutes.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
I just noticed that Shaq got two quick fouls. The Suns gotta take advantage of the time he sits on the pine. With three minutes to go, the Suns have closed the gap to ten. Gotta keep whittling away at that lead.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Just cannot get that lead below ten. The only good thing about this quarter is that the Heat are getting in early foul trouble. That may come back to bite them late in the game.

I'm logging off to go attend tonight's Sonics game. I'll check in later tonight.

G-Force

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wade was just too much to handle tonight. That play at the end of the 3rd Q by Wade was amazing. Tough loss but the Suns will have to regroup tommorow against the Magic.

Box Score

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Its only one loss. Miami shot ridiculously well and managed to not have any key players foul out of the game after getting into early foul trouble. Barbosa had a nice game off the bench, but Miami was just too tough tonight.

G-Force

1 - 7 of 7 Posts