1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Record:

Indiana(3-1)

New Jersey - (3-2)

Tip-off – Friday, November 11, 2005 - 7:00 P.M.

Where – Conseco Fieldhouse

TV & Radio - FSMW & 1070 WIBC

Probable Starting Lineups:

Jamaal Tinsley | Stephen Jackson | Ron Artest | Austin Croshere | Jermaine O'Neal

Key Reserves:

Danny Granger | Sarunas Jasikevicius David Harrison

Jason Kidd | Vince Carter | Richard Jefferson | Jason Collins | Nenad Kristic

Key Reserves:

Jeff McInnis Marc Jackson Zoran Planinic

Who's HOT ?

Averaging 21.5 points, 10 rebounds for the season.

Averaging 25 points, 7 rebounds for the season.

Injury Report

Pacers-

- Hip Surgery, Sore Left Achilles

Nets-

?

TV:

Radio:

Prediction:
Pacers- 97
Nets- 90

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Going to be a hard game, I think Artest will cancel Carter, and with Kidd ageing Tinsley may be quicker and just as efficent on offense now. JO and Jefferson will prob. cancel eachother out(point wise) I think it will come down to the bench, and how well Jackson plays.

Pacers 90
Nets 82

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately, I have basketball until 7 tomorrow, so I'll miss the beginning of the game.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
i think we matchup new jersey pretty good, with artest vs carter, tinsley vs kidd, jo vs rj. again, i like to see some minutes for granger, bender and sarunas.

pacers 102
nets 93

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Jones2011 said:
Pacers - 97
Nets - 89

Did you guys see Carter's dunk on whoever the other night? And the full-court shot someone made?

It was crazy... hopefully, we'll pull through.
Yea that was a great game against the Utah Jazz I was in attendance. The guy who made the 80-foot shot was Zoran Planinic. Vince Carter's dunk was beautiful, did any of you guys get a chance to see the alley-oop off the backboard from Jason Kidd to Richard Jefferson? And the alley-oop from Jason Kidd to Vince Carter (the floater in the air)? Anyways back to this game, I think this will be a very entertaining game/matchup and I hope that our team comes out playing efficient defense. Indiana has been doing well so far this season and we have to keep up with them. Good luck for both teams. :cheers:

·
Registered
408 Posts
carter always lights up the best defenders in the league, so I wont be shocked if he lights up ron, and kidd should have a pretty good game

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Indystarza said:
i think we matchup new jersey pretty good, with artest vs carter, tinsley vs kidd, jo vs rj.
Why would Jermaine O'Neal be guarding Richard Jefferson, and vice versa? Also, Tinsley vs Kidd is not a good matchup for us. Even though Tinsley is quicker this year, I doubt he can handle guarding Kidd.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
First of all i would like to sat good luck to the PAcers and all of the fans on this board. Secondly, i believe this will be a very entertaining game. Kidd will win the Tinsley matchup. The one to look for is Artest on Carter. Carter is more explosive scorer than Artest, but his defense makes up for his offense. Look for RJ to have a lot of open opportunities. Rj should beat out JAckson, and O'Neal will dominate Collins. Krstic vs. Croshere is close, but seeing how Krstic is playing lately, he wins the matchup. Given Indiana's good bench compared to NJ bench, Indiana should be tough.

Final (OT)

Nets 102
Indy 99

·
Registered
430 Posts
At 2000 OG Saras dominated Kidd on offence and his defence was really good. It will be fun to watch this match -up in NBA rules. 112-96 .

·
Registered
366 Posts
I think the Pacers will win, but it will be a close game. NJ has the big three but not much else, and a very week bench.

Pacers 98
NJ 88

Artest has another great game.

·
God
2,742 Posts
Pacers: 94
Nets: 86

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
David Harrison out for the game, and Jamaal Tinsley is questionable. David Harrison would've dominated New Jersey.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts