1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Record:

Indiana(4-3)

Charlotte - (3-6)

Tip-off – Friday, November 18, 2005 - 7:00 P.M.

Where – Conseco Fieldhouse

TV & Radio - FSMW & 1070 WIBC

Probable Starting Lineups:

Jamaal Tinsley | Stephen Jackson | Ron Artest | Austin Croshere | Jermaine O'Neal

Key Reserves:

Danny Granger | Sarunas Jasikevicius | Fred Jones

Kareem Rush | Raymond Felton | Keith Bogans | Emeka Okafor | Primoz Brezec

Key Reserves:

Sean May | Jake Voskuhl | Jumaine Jones

Who's HOT ?

Averaging 22 points per game.

Scored 35 points Wednesday night vs. the Pacers.

Injury Report

Pacers-

- Hip Surgery, Sore Left Achilles

Bobcats-

TV:

Radio:

Prediction:
Pacers- 103
Bobcats- 92

·
Banned
662 Posts
The Pacers are so tough, i predict they are coming back with such a vengence.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
The Pacers played bad in Charlotte, I was there, but we still could have won. A crippled team could have beat the Pacers with those refs, they were horrible, I ain't making excuses, cause we still played bad, but still the refs sucked.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'm going to this game tomorrow night but I don't even know if I want to anymore. big pacer 20, it must have been rough for you last night. What is with Bobcats fans? You have a brand new arena, it's nowhere near full, and the fans are so quiet.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
The Birdman said:
I'm going to this game tomorrow night but I don't even know if I want to anymore. big pacer 20, it must have been rough for you last night. What is with Bobcats fans? You have a brand new arena, it's nowhere near full, and the fans are so quiet.
The arena is like a mall, they have a food area where you can eat on liek a deck and watch the game, yes, they havn't done to weel ticket wise although it was mad loud last night, I had so many kids tlaking trash to me today at school cuz the loss :-(.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Pacers i beleive will get this one. I don't see them losing 3 in a row alot this year and will be playing hard after getting embarassed.

Pacers 100

Bobcats 85

Reactions: Gonzo

·
Registered
366 Posts
They better not lose 2 in a row, but I don't think Kareem Rush can go off again so......

Pacers 105
Bobcats 90

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Charlotte 98
Indiana 87

;)

Oh and Gerald is injured if you want to update the game thread.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Charlotte_______ said:
Charlotte 98
Indiana 87

;)

Oh and Gerald is injured if you want to update the game thread.
Is that the only injury?

I'll try to update it tonight when I get home; I'll also put the "key reserves" up for the Bobcats.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Looks like Melvin Ely is out and Brevin Knight is a game time decision, but will likely start.

·
Registered
993 Posts
big pacer 20 said:
The arena is like a mall, they have a food area where you can eat on liek a deck and watch the game, yes, they havn't done to weel ticket wise although it was mad loud last night, I had so many kids tlaking trash to me today at school cuz the loss :-(.
You will have your revenge on Monday :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts