Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 19th, 2005 - 6:30 PM (Central Time)

Houston Rockets (39-26) @ Minnesota Timberwolves(33-34)

Previous Matchups:

Minnesota 96, Houston 91
Houston 119, Minnesota 113

Projected Starting Lineups:

Reserves:

These two teams have already had a couple of exciting matchups, and with this one on National TV, there could be a third one as well. Yao has averaged 24 PPG in the previous two meetings, and T-Mac scored 40 in the last meeting between these two teams. Houston has been getting good contributions from other players now besides T-Mac and Yao, so their role players are going to have a big impact on the game. Same for Minny. With a big performance from KG, and good contributions from 2-3 other players, Minny has a good shot. They will have to limit TO's and make things hard for Yao and T-Mac. Minnesota has been too shaky this season for me to think they will win this game, so I'll go with Houston.

Prediction: Houston 98, Minnesota 94

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
remember last year when we play houston on national tv? we just got destroyed. We made a come back but we still lost. The thing is, that was even when we were good.... No doubt about it that they are better this season. so i have the stightest feeling ( more like a huge feeling) that we are just going to get smoke in this one.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
yes great win tonight....cassell played awesome...maybe we could be back to form now with cassell back playing good but i doubt it ...great win tonight though..till the 4th it got a lil close but still

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Wow, a 20 point lead after three quarters. I suppose a 12 point fourth quarter can't hurt you that much when you have such a hug lead. Another big game by KG. He is amazing, is there anything he did not do tonight? The T-Wolves need to make some big moves and spend a little money to get KG a supporting cast. I would really like to see KG and his team win a championship.

Good night's for Wally and Sam, too. Looks like Hoiberg was a pylon out there - 22 minutes, 2 boards, 2 assists, 3 fouls, zero points. OOOfdahh!

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Hopefully this win will turn things around. I know if we do make the playoffs we have a shot of advancing past the first round. I dont care if its san antonio or the suns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts