<center>

<center>PPG 27.6
<center>RPG 6.00
<center>APG 5.90
<center>Last Game Stats: 38min/18pts/4reb/6asts/3stl/1blk

·
Registered
694 Posts
I expect them to play a bit better , but we will end up with the win : Kings 110 - Lakers 99

Peja :27 points,5 boards
Bibby : 21 points : 10 assists
K9 : 19 points, 15 boards.

·
Registered
533 Posts
i dont think this game will be as big of a blowout as sundays was but i think we will still win
my predition:

kings 114
lakers 107

peja 31/5/2
kobe 43/5/5

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
underhill_101 said:
i dont think this game will be as big of a blowout as sundays was but i think we will still win
my predition:

kings 114
lakers 107

peja 31/5/2
kobe 43/5/5
Yeah, thats true. It won't be a blowout. They won't allow that again. :laugh:

Will be much closer but a W for us. :yes:

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Tests on Miller delayed one day

Tests originally scheduled for Monday to assess the healing of Kings center Brad Miller's fractured left fibula instead will be conducted today.

After Sunday's game, coach Rick Adelman said regardless of the test results, Miller will not practice this week during the team's four-day break. The Kings resume action Friday night against the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center.
-Sacramento Bee

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Obituary: Kings' former trainer (and friend) dies at 69

The Kings lost a major and well-loved component of their organization's history Monday when former trainer Bill Jones passed away after a long bout with cancer.

Jones, 69, was the Kings' trainer for 23 years before retiring in 1995. His time spent with the team spanned its move from Kansas City to Sacramento, and his personable and honest manner touched many people.

"He was a straight shooter and a good guy," said former Kings star Mitch Richmond, who now works in player development with the Golden State Warriors. "He loved life and loved his job, and he was a great guy to know. He was the kind of guy you worked with but also considered your friend beyond that."

Bill Jones was considered a friend by former Kings star Mitch Richmond.

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Signs good for Miller, Jackson

Injured Kings players Brad Miller and Bobby Jackson received good news about their potential return to action after being examined and tested Tuesday.

Geoff Petrie, president of basketball operations, said he hoped both players would be on the Kings' 12-man playoff roster.

"That's a decision for another day," said Petrie, whose team has four regular-season games left and will not have to submit its playoff roster until a few days before the postseason starts the weekend of April 23-24.

"I don't anticipate anything," Petrie added. "Neither has been released. Neither has practiced. We'll have to make that decision once they start doing more basketball-related activities. But I'm hopeful they are on the roster."

The Kings want to add Miller to the frontline group that includes centers Brian Skinner and Greg Ostertag and forwards Kenny Thomas, Peja Stojakovic, Corliss Williamson and Darius Songaila.
Great news so far.

GO BRAD AND BJAX!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
^Well, that news sounds like Kevin Martin won't make the PO roster.

My prediction:

Kings 109
Lakers 101

Pedja 29 pts, 5 rebs, 5 assists
Bibby 21 pts, 5 rebs, 10 assists
Thomas 22 pts, 13 rebs, 2 assists

Kobe 30 pts, 7 rebs, 6 assists
Vlade 9 pts, 5 rebs, 4 assists

GO KINGS!!!!

Both Kings and Lakers have enough rest before this game. We'll see Lakers coming out more aggressive since they're at home. This won't be a blowout game.

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Twix said:
^Well, that news sounds like Kevin Martin won't make the PO roster.

My prediction:

Kings 109
Lakers 101

Pedja 29 pts, 5 rebs, 5 assists
Bibby 21 pts, 5 rebs, 10 assists
Thomas 22 pts, 13 rebs, 2 assists

Kobe 30 pts, 7 rebs, 6 assists
Vlade 9 pts, 5 rebs, 4 assists

GO KINGS!!!!

Both Kings and Lakers have enough rest before this game. We'll see Lakers coming out more aggressive since they're at home. This won't be a blowout game.
We need this one now since the Rockets are closing on us and are just .5 games away from being tied with us.

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Maloofs pay surprise $12 million on loan

There was no fanfare and certainly no cheesy mock-up of a giant check a la Publishers Clearinghouse.

Instead, a Sacramento Kings representative Wednesday quietly entered city Treasurer Tom Friery's office and surprised him with a $12 million check.

The unscheduled payment will whittle the team's $83.6 million city loan balance to less than $72 million.

"Wow, I'll be needing to get this to the bank," Friery said in an interview. "It's a good business decision by the Kings, and it's certainly appreciated by the city."

"It's no big deal," Brown said. "We've been making our interest payments and just decided to reduce our principal."

1 - 20 of 412 Posts