Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that we do not have a game thread, so I started one to talk about tonight's win over the Knicks. Looks like the Cats had a big third quarter and then held off the Knicks in the fourth quarter. Even thought eh Knicks shot the ball better, the Bobcats got off 24 more shot attempts than the Knicks. 21 offensive rebounds and a ten rebound advantage as well as 8 less turnovers made that happen.

Nice win - take them any way you can.

G-Force

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
good game Kareem Rush was on fire but I didnt know Gerald Wallace could stroke the j like that Brevon Knight is a very good pg the best kept secret congratulations again on your win over the Knicks

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Anyway you can it was a rout! Charlotte Bobcat basketball has been getting better, and one of the reasons thar Charlotte Bobcat basketball has been getting better is because it has a young core, more importantly, no one expects Charlotte to do anything, as a matter of fact, anywhere other then Charlotte the Bobcats are being completely under-rated why Caryl Kauffman (Arrogantly) Pointed out the fact that the Bobcats are only in their 2nd year as an NBA franchise. Why don't you point out Bernie Bickerstaff has 12 years of NBA coaching experience coming into this year. How about you point out the under-rated Brevin Knight who has been pushing the ball up and down the floor, How about the combination of Sean May and Emeka Okafor? Kareem rush, and Steve Smith's replacment Matt Carroll? Charlotte likes the fact that no one pays attention to them, it allows them to perform, but as an NBA analyst, It makes me sick that no one pays attention to them, I would not be suprised if they stole 7th in the eastern conference, that is how good they have gotten in just under 1 yr.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts