Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 18th, 2005 - 7:00 PM (Central Time)

Minnesota Timberwolves (33-33) @ Memphis Grizzlies(37-27)

Previous Matchups:

Minnesota 115, Memphis 90
Memphis 104, Minnesota 95
Memphis 108, Minnesota 96

Projected Starting Lineups:

Reserves:

Memphis has a depleted bench, but of course it's no walk in the park againt this team still. It's a very winnable game for Minny, but they are going to have to play two notches above the way they played on Wednesday. Memphis likes the half-court game, so Minny will need to execute their offense and limit Memphis' second chance points. I'm not sure why, but I think Minny gets the "upset" win tonight.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Minnesota's offense has died now. They followed up 73 points with 83 points.

30 and 19 for KG, and the next best performance was Troy Hudson with 11 and 6. I feel sorry for KG. :cry:

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Where is everyone. Was there a lutefisk and lefse feed down at the Sons of Norway tonight?

Ginormous game by KG tonight. Looks like nobody else did much, though. The Memphis bench had a better night than the Minnesota starters. Aaacckkk!

G-Force

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
March Madness and snow dwarfed this game. There were definitely some fish fries.

*sigh* 30-19... that's like 4 great games for Kandi. I don't know what "enough" is if KG isn't doing "enough." They just lose half the time.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
We are going to need to do some definite work in the off season. I cant imagine how bad we wouldve been beaten if we didnt have kg...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts