Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a little late for a full-blown game thread since the game is already at halftime, but since every game counts I thought I would make a thread nonetheless.

Minnesota is up by 13 points at halftime. Minnesota was playing fantastic defense and not allowing New Jersey to score in the paint, but they gave up tons of 2nd chance shots to New Jersey. 10 points in 11 minutes for Cassell.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Now wait until KG start hittin' his shots... :clap:

Seems like Kev McHale really did a good job in working on defense.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Great support by the bench in the 1st half. Sammy is incredible and was like his usual last year. I shall see what Sam would do in the 2nd half coming off the bench just like he did in 1st half.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great victory. Great performance by Sam! KG had a bad day, Spree too (like every day ;) ), but the rest of the team stepped up an blew the Nets out of their own arena.

Now let's keep our fingers crossed for Sacramento tonight.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Wow, 50 points from the bench tonight. KG had an off shooting night and had a few more turnovers than usual, but the bench really came through. Unfortunately, Denver won another won, too.

G-Force

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
wow beautiful game by cassell, and by the whole team defensivly. I was impressed when i was watching.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts