·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
&

32-30 12-49
Home Away
19-10 2-28

Tonight the Nuggets get a chance to start another winning streak and pay back a horrible loss before the All Star break, a game in which Emeka Okafor didn't play. The Nuggets have 5 more straight home games after this one.

<u>Storylines</u>
1) Which Nuggets big men will play? Kenyon knee is still bothering him and Camby still has a strained right hamstring.
2) Can the Nuggets slow down the Bobcats wing players? Last game Rush and Bogans hurt the Nuggets and now Rush may be on the injured list, but the Bobcats still have Carroll and Kapono.

·
Registered
180 Posts
That game in Charlotte hurt real bad.

It was the only game all season long that i put in the W column before it was played, and then to have to wait for All Star weekend to pass before the bad taste from that loss could leave my mouth wasn't easy.

Winning the next 8 games did the trick though.

My Prediction .....

Denver 99 - Charlotte 82

Carmelo scores in the 25 pt range and makes this newest controversy look like another overexaggerated incident ( much like after the game against the Grizzlies ).

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
A very winnable game for the Nuggets tonight. And Denver is playing good basketball. They are 8 out of 9 lets keep this trend going and make it 9 wins out of 10 straight games.

I cant add to much as I'm not familiar with this new expansion team at all. The fact they beat us already is dissapointing. I'm sure Coach Karl will have a nice game plan in store for this rematch though.

I'm looking for Person , Anthony and Boykins to have nice games.

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thankfully, the Nuggets rotating injuried big men are able to work things out. Camby is playing tonight while Kenyon rests. Elson and Najera have allowed Okafor to score 11 and grab 4 rebounds.

Total rebound Denver is up 25-15
Nuggets have 21 A's on 24 made baskets
They are letting the Bobcats wings score, Bogans w/ 9 and Kapono w/6
Nuggets have 20 fast break points

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With a little over 5 minutes left in the 4th, the Nuggets are winning 109-88 and have 33 fast break points. Great job Coach Karl, you have done wonders to this team with that time during the All-Star break.

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Weasel said:
Looks like everyone was getting an opportunity to score, Nuggets had 7 people in double figures.
Yeah, plus you have to love 40 A's on 46 made shots. The best news, outside of Pope scoring, is that Camby only had to play 25 minutes and Kenyon got to rest.

:djparty:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts