Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one may be winnable. As much as getting a good draft pick would be nice, I think a win here and there would do this young team wonders for their confidence.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Bump!

When does it start? TV?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Sambonius said:
I want Sebastian to kill Stephon tonight.
Oh yeah! I forgot about the family rivalry going on tonight. Telfair is going to burn him up.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
4-For-Snapper said:
Oh yeah! I forgot about the family rivalry going on tonight. Telfair is going to burn him up.
I'm still amazed that Sebastian played Stephon a couple years ago and beat him 1 on 1. Not only that, but Sebastian's number has already been retired, Stephon's hasn't.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It starts at 7:00. I don't know if it's on TV or not, but I'll be there tonight. This will be the first time I've attended a game in rougly 1 year.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
SheedSoNasty said:
This one may be winnable. As much as getting a good draft pick would be nice, I think a win here and there would do this young team wonders for their confidence.
I don't want a win if DA,Damon, and Ruben all play major minutes. I really want to see the young kids play. If they do, I'll be right there cheering them onto victory, but if it's DA taking the game winner....... :cry:

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Wow, this whole week has been filled with intriguing pg matchups for Telfair. First off it was he matching up with Jameer Nelson, who many thought we should have picked.On Monday he faced off against fellow HS-to-Pro PG Shaun Livingston. Thursday it was the matchup between he and Luke Ridnour(torture for Blazer and Duck Fans). Now he gets to play against his cousin Marbury.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Sambonius said:
I'm still amazed that Sebastian played Stephon a couple years ago and beat him 1 on 1. Not only that, but Sebastian's number has already been retired, Stephon's hasn't.

He didn't just beat him on one occasion. Word is that he's owned the family, on-court, rivalry for some years now. Now we just have to wait and see if he can translate that into the NBA game. I think/hope he can! :cheers:

Go Bassy!!! :clap:

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Geez Damon shoots alot. I like this lineup though if Telfair was our pg. We got Outlaw at the 2 Darius at the 4 and Ruben at the 3. I think Darius can play some 4 for us, which would help if we drafted Marvin.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Playmaker0017 said:
That would officially be the WORST lineup in the NBA.

AHAHAHA, are you sure?
Right now its those 4 + Rahim and they are playing some serious defense. The offense isn't too bad if Ruben could hit FT's or Rahim could finish that pass from Telfair. Now this is a lineup I can get behind and become excited about.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
MAS RipCity said:
AHAHAHA, are you sure?
Yes. I'm sure.

Right now its those 4 + Rahim and they are playing some serious defense. The offense isn't too bad if Ruben could hit FT's or Rahim could finish that pass from Telfair. Now this is a lineup I can get behind and become excited about.
If my dog took two steps forward on his hind legs, I'd hardly call him a bi-ped.

Play.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Playmaker0017 said:
Yes. I'm sure.

If my dog took two steps forward on his hind legs, I'd hardly call him a bi-ped.

Play.
Think what you want, but this team propelled the lead to double digits. :banana:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts