</center>

<center>Detroit Pistons@Miami Heat</center>

<center>Probable Starters:</center>

<center>
</center>
<center>@</center>
<center>
</center>

It'll be interesting to see how Odom/Haslem fares against Wallace/Okur and vice versa. Miami has won 10 out of their last 13 at home (or something like that). We've handled them pretty well in our other two games against them winning by 12 and 14.

Keys:

1. Use the bench

2. Pound them on the boards

3. Get easy buckets down low

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
I think we should win this game, I would like to see Darko get some playing time regardless of how we do because he hasn't been in in a lonnnnng time. It would be nice to see him dominate Haslem who as you all know was selected over him in the rookie game (how rude!) He will have to do until we play the Clippers and wreck Kaman. :grinning:

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have never seen a basketball arena so empty... this is ridiculous, all you see are red seats.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DetBNyce</b>!
I have never seen a basketball arena so empty... this is ridiculous, all you see are red seats.
As a whole they really are fairweather fans. But, I don't think it's as bad as Atlanta.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Way to flop Udonis... Pistons with 14 points in the paint, with 4 plus minutes to go in the 1st.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
happens a lot during weekday games sadly. during the weekend, it is a lot better

·
Registered
427 Posts
Man, this is ridiculous. They have been playing so bad since the end of the first quarter. Even if we do manage to win this one, there's no denying that the 3 or 4 game winning streak has really disguised a stretch of pretty poor playing.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I actually don't think we're playing all that bad offensively. How we're playing defensively is a different story.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
They're playing our theme music...:nonono:

C'mon Caron miss one.
Going along with that theme, their PA guy is more annoying than ours, and I didn't think that was remotely possible.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by <b>jvanbusk</b>!

Going along with that theme, their PA guy is more annoying than ours, and I didn't think that was remotely possible.

You mean you don't like B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-Ben Wallace... ;)

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Chauncey a little long, maybe he should've drove, but with what happened at Minnesota I don't blame him. On top of that he's one of the best clutch players in the league. so who am I to judge him.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts