@
</center>

Probable Starters:
<center>
</center>
<center>vs.</center>
<center>
</center>

I think we all pretty much remember what happened last time we played them, hopefully the Pistons do. Mash is back from his injury and he always gives us problems. On the other hand looking at their last game's box score (against NJ), neither Baron Davis or David Wesley played, so we may catch a break. I have no idea what their status is for this game. This is the first of four tough games coming up.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Is Memo going to go?

I think it's obvious that we need him. What if Elden was to get into foul trouble? We'd be looking at (a) major minutes for Zelly or (b) many minutes with an undersized line-up. That's not going to work against the Hornets.

They beat us on our home court (one of the most disappointing losses of the season). Let's pay em back.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
No Memo apparently.

As I'm watching this game I'm thinking Baron Davis should be starting in the all-star game. He's had the best year of any guard in the conference, probably the NBA. Of course it's who the fans want to see but Davis is putting up huge numbers on a winning team.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
I think part of the reason he played poorly in the last game was because he hadn't played in a long time.

I think this version of Zelly is more of what you can expect from the guy.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Geez, you wonder why Darko might want out? We're down 12 with 2 minutes to go, and he's not even getting in the game? Way to go Larry.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mike luvs KG</b>!
oh you know it

at least he's playing better than last game

bad night for remotes, i was tossing mine when campbell was on the floor. someone is going to have to explain to me what he brings to the table.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
I would say toughness, defense, a post presence, leadership, and rebounding.

Attributes that Darko can't match up to yet.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jvanbusk</b>!
I would say toughness, defense, a post presence, leadership, and rebounding.

Attributes that Darko can't match up to yet.

i didnt say anything about Darko, campbell stinks, if you cant see that you dont know what you're looking at.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rainman</b>!

i didnt say anything about Darko, campbell stinks, if you cant see that you dont know what you're looking at.
You mean to tell me you weren't implying that Campbell shouldn't be playing and Darko should? Sorry, but judging by what you have said in the past I don't believe that for a second.

I've watched Darko and Elden play this year for the Pistons and it's actually obvious who is the better player at this point in their careers.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jvanbusk</b>!

You mean to tell me you weren't implying that Campbell shouldn't be playing and Darko should? Sorry, but judging by what you have said in the past I don't believe that for a second.

I've watched Darko and Elden play this year for the Pistons and it's actually obvious who is the better player at this point in their careers.
you may be right, i may have been implying that. but even if darko wasnt on the team i would have the same opinion of rebracca and campbell, i have a feeling i'm not going to far out on the limb on that opinion. by the way when you say you have watched darko play i assume you mean in practice because he sure hasnt been on the court for any length of time. the only games i have seen any pt of any significance were the kings and rocket games.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
I have seen him play in 12 games not counting the game where he went in for 13 seconds and stood around. Roughly 11 games he looked pretty bad. He looked like an 18 year old. When he plays better and shows that he's ready then I think it's fair to consider him over Zelly and Campbell.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Campbell sucks.

If we need someone to bring no energy and no scoring off the bench, why can't it at least be Darko?

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>froggyvk</b>!
Campbell sucks.

If we need someone to bring no energy and no scoring off the bench, why can't it at least be Darko?
Luckily that wasn't the case tonight. The bench brought a ton of energy and outplayed the starters.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts