<center>
@
</center>

<center>Probable Starters:</center>

<center>
</center>
<center>@</center>
<center>

Obviously our effectiveness against arguably the best player in the entire NBA, Kevin Garnett, will be very important. But, I think a bigger key to the game will be slowing down Sprewell and Cassell. Both of these guys have been playing great ball this year, but they're 33 and 34 years old respectively and coming off a back to back, so hopefully they'll be a little tired. With all their injuries, Minnesota's team is not deep at all, so our bench will play a big role in this game.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got my days mixed up... They won't be coming off of a back to back like I originally thought. :|

Game is Friday.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Minnesota has been playing great lately...I think a win tonight would force Charles Barkley and all the other haters out there to finally shut up.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Pistons had a horrible first quarter, but in the 4th we're only down one with the ball. 9 minutes to go.

·
Registered
145 Posts
You must be kidding me!! Cassell bumped him with the body (foul 1), Cassel got him again off the pump fake (foul 2), and Garnett swung at the shot (coulda been foul 3). wow, pistons deserved that one

·
Registered
238 Posts
Let's just say that call was questionable...:D

Chauncey DID push off KG with his left arm though, a chop to the throat... Though, he DID make that shot...and what a shot.

Good game. Ben Wallace's defense is amazing....

EDIT: Hmmm, taking another look at it....yeah, that call was bad.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
This is quite possibly one of the biggest jokes I have ever seen.

Those officials should be ashamed. They allowed muggings the WHOLE game, and then make a very questionable call at the end of the game that gives it to the TWolves. Disgusting.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Call the police - there's been a robbery.

Worst f'n call of the season.

The refs have been letting them play the whole game. Either a no call or a defensive foul. No way was that an offensive foul.

If I were in there I would have thrown my chair at the ref. I kicked my ping pong table, the exercise bike, and am jawing at myself not to punch the computer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ya weren't robbed ok. You act like the whole game the refs went with the Wolves. It was questionable, but so are alot of others. It may have been a defensive foul, but if was definitely an OFFENSIVE foul. Good game and great luck the rest of the season. Wallace played Garnett better than anyone this season.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I need to buy a new remote control tommorrow.
I just picked up the pieces that I could find off the floor

What the hell kind of call was that?

Look for someone to get a fine for saying something in the locker room or presser.
Probably LB.
:confused: :confused: :upset:

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>LifeOfTheParty</b>!
Ya weren't robbed ok. You act like the whole game the refs went with the Wolves. It was questionable, but so are alot of others. It may have been a defensive foul, but if was definitely an OFFENSIVE foul. Good game and great luck the rest of the season. Wallace played Garnett better than anyone this season.
You've got to be kidding me. Are you saying Cassell didn't foul Chauncey, but Chauncey fouled Garnett?

That was a pathetic call. The officials swallowed their whistles the entire game and then decide it on a questionable (I use the term loosely) call.

·
Registered
427 Posts
There is no word which can describe my anger right now...The Pistons had that game won. I'm seriously shaking from trying to contain my anger....

That should have been good and 1 and a W for the Pistons. Instead we get what is without a doubt the worst call I have EVER seen in any game I have ever watched. There are so many reasons not to make that call its ridiculous...Garnett and Cassel bumped into him, it was too close to the end of the game, the refs had been letting everything go for the past quarter...I still can't believe that call was made.

If that had been a no call I would have been mad. But the fact that Chauncey got called for an offensive foul is absurd. I hope the ref who made that call gets fired.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
This game was so so fixed man I can't believe that in the last seconds of every game I have never ever seen them make a crucial foul call, I can't even believe that

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
You guys got screwed.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts