Main Matchup

VS

Other Matchups

VS
VS

X-Factor:

</center>
<center><font color=black>Portland (16-21) Dallas (23-16)</font></center>

Click on the pictures up above to access more information on the players and teams involved in the game.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For any of you that are going to watch the game on TV, look for me. I made arrangements with Wheels to sit next to him for the first quarter. :) I also hope to take some pictures during timeouts, and I'll be sure to post them here on the board for you guys.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
34-27 after one........ quarter.

I LOVE THIS GAME

No one can contend with the Blazers at 100% full strength!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NathanLane</b>!
God, Zach is sOOOOOOO much better when Sheed is out there.
No kidding! If all we can get for sheed is a grossly overpaid jamison and a crappy wahad contract lets just keep sheed and resign him for cheap in the offseason! (Saying we should keep sheed hurts but hes a good 2nd option)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Im not trying to nit pick but can CHEEKS please show some emotion i mean at least let your team know they are playing well..Jeff Mcginnis hits final shot before 1st quarter is over to cap a good quarter and cheeks looks like he wishes he was anywhere but there. I mean SHOW SOME EMOTION CHEEKS u always look like u are going to fall asleep on bench.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Cheeks has learned not to celebrate early. It's a 48 minute game and it's his job to keep the team level headed and focused. It's the fans' job to cheer and show emotion.

·
Registered
518 Posts
God, Zach is sOOOOOOO much better when Sheed is out there.
That's an easy one.

Sheed both draws defensive interest from the opposing team, freeing Zach up. He's also the team's best passer.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Sheed over Jamison- SWISH!

Yo, is anyone on here on the Fan Advisory Board? They just showed them on TV.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Cheeks has learned not to celebrate early. It's a 48 minute game and it's his job to keep the team level headed and focused. It's the fans' job to cheer and show emotion.
I mean he didnt even clap or anything..Im sory when i played Ball we had a emotional coach and it pumped us up not some coach who always looks Glum and doesnt look like he even like B-Ball.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
I didn't ask why, Beaverton. Yes, Sheed is the best passer and he makes Z-Bo so much better. I can see that. Why can't all the Sheedhaters see that?

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
He HAS. We were up 7 after 1 qtr. We are now up 6 with two shots coming at the free throw line.

It's a dunkfest! I love this game!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Ruben = heart and soul of the Blazers.

He may have had some bad times, but he's still one of my favorites (along with Sheed).

God, I really don't want to trade sheed...:yes:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts