Main Matchup

VS

Other Matchups

VS
VS

X-Factor:

</center>
<center><font color=black>Portland (21-24) Dallas (28-21)</font></center>

Click on the pictures up above to access more information on the players and teams involved in the game.

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Thanks for making the thread, gambitnut. Hopefully Portland wakes up a bit here towards the end of the first half...

Man, Zach and Damon have looked terrible defensively this first half, haven't they?

Ed O.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>Ed O</b>!
Thanks for making the thread, gambitnut. Hopefully Portland wakes up a bit here towards the end of the first half...
They did go on a run, maybe they didn't know the game had started because they didn't see a game thread here yet!:laugh:

Man, Zach and Damon have looked terrible defensively this first half, haven't they?
Are you surprised?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
They have no chance against Sheed and Z-Bo inside. As long as we stop their fast breaks like we did during the second quarter, we should get the W.

·
Retired From The Beat
2,454 Posts
Ok... SERIOUSLY. The only guy doing anything in the quarter is Miles and Cheeks pulls him.... nice.

·
Registered
678 Posts
yeah cheeks is retarded

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ZBoFanatic</b>!
yeah cheeks is retarded
Evidently you and NateBishop3 weren't watching how Miles was slumped over with his hands on his knees at every dead ball because he was so exhausted.

Miles needed a break and Cheeks recognized that.

Not EVERY substitution he makes is bad.

·
Retired From The Beat
2,454 Posts
man... you know, I was defending Dale Davis quite a bit earlier in the season, but he is just down right terrible right now. And it seems like he's getting worse with every game.

·
Retired From The Beat
2,454 Posts
D-Miles may have been tired for that one substitution, but he sure wasn't for this last one. I'd rather pull Person. Wes hasn't done much in this game.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Denver is just out playing Portland.

Once they get close, Denver goes nuts.

The Nuggets are getting some calls they don't entirely deserve, but thats because they're actually playing better.

Dale Davis has been a waste for a long time now.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Denver it outshooting the BLazers in all 3 things. FT's, 3pt, and FG..

Portland has over double the amount of turnovers..

and we're insanely out-rebounding them.

Down by 15 (at the last time I checked)...

yep, I think we're back to normal folks!

·
Retired From The Beat
2,454 Posts
sometimes Cheeks just doesn't make sense. He takes out Miles and the whole thing goes in the dumps. So why leave him out?

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
WTF happened? I left at halftime for my midterm and we closed the lead to 2...I was like "man,we are gonna lay the wood to them in the 2nd half" I call my mom after I get done taking my test and we are gettin takin out to the wood shed.....what happened?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts