1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rhode Island

vs

Massachusetts

Records: Rhode Island (6-14, 1-6 A 10) / Massachusetts (14-6, 4-3 A 10)
Game time: 7PM EST
TV: None
Radio: Rhode Island 101.5 FM / Massachusetts WEEI (105.5 FM, 1440 AM), WATD (95.9 FM)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
opening line seems to be around 8...

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
usually the upset happens closer to the end of the season (we do play the last game of the year against each other) :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
usually the upset happens closer to the end of the season (we do play the last game of the year against each other) :)
Nah, last year's was the first meeting between us. You beat us 81-78 in OT at the beginning of Feb...although you almost doubly screwed us in the last game, 89-83 in favor of UMass that time.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
URI! URI! URI-N-E!

best chant in the a10 bar none.

always a battle. still the most competitive rivalry in the a10 (**** ohio).

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
i mean there is always no class umass, started after umass cheered when Seawright went down with an injury

but it's always a fun game

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UMASS is spotting 8 points. I have absolutely no idea what to think, but if I had a gun to my head I would take URI in this one.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I did notice that too rx lol

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Wednesday’s game with Rhode Island @ UMass will be the 139th between the schools, the most played series in UMass’ history and 3rd most played series for URI (behind Brown and UConn). The Minutemen hold an 80-58 advantage (most all of the advantage gained during the Calipari years) in the series which dates back to the first game on Jan. 11, 1908.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts