1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
I'm pretty sure Miller is out, so that makes it even easier for us. Of course by easy I mean hard, at least how we've been playing lately. This is the perfect oppurtunity to get rolling. Let's take advantage of it.

I won't get to watch this game because it's not on TV here. Again.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
I'm not too optimistic. For one, Heard is coaching and two, we just looked bored, uninspired, and out of sync. I'm always hoping for the best...

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
CJ said:
I'm not too optimistic. For one, Heard is coaching and two, we just looked bored, uninspired, and out of sync. I'm always hoping for the best...
Speaking of which, I just gambled away my last virtual penny on a Detroit victory.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Lope31 said:
Speaking of which, I just gambled away my last virtual penny on a Detroit victory.
I've been pretty good at it lately. I'm sitting on 10,000 points. I haven't decided who I'm going to bet on tonight. It won't be the Pistons though, who knows which team will show up.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
CJ said:
I've been pretty good at it lately. I'm sitting on 10,000 points. I haven't decided who I'm going to bet on tonight. It won't be the Pistons though, who knows which team will show up.
Come on bet on Detroit. Those Kings fans are outbidding us. Let this be a message for everbody! BET ON DETROIT!

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Lope31 said:
Come on bet on Detroit. Those Kings fans are outbidding us. Let this be a message for everbody! BET ON DETROIT!
LOL... The way to send a message to fans is to win and do it convincingly. I don't buy into this "we're waiting for the playoffs", "these games aren't important to us" bit anymore. It may be true, but there is no way I'd even put virtual points on a Pistons squad coached by Gar Heard and one that has looked below average for the good part of a week or so.

I still believe in them, but I'm not as confident as I once was.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
See it's times like this where you have to take into account the law of averages. We've lost what? Four of five? We're due for a win.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Could be. We've been like this all year. Win 5, lose 3 of 4, then go on another 4 or 5 game winning streak. I'll bounty up my points in the middle of one of those streaks.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
CJ said:
Could be. We've been like this all year. Win 5, lose 3 of 4, then go on another 4 or 5 game winning streak. I'll bounty up my points in the middle of one of those streaks.
Actually rumor has it all the cool kids are betting on Detroit tonight. :angel:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hello guys... hope its a good game... note Miller is out for 4-6 weeks, he will be replaced by Brian Skinner and Darius Songlia has been move back to the bench , so Kenny Thomas is starting now..

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Sac doesn't have a huge amount of healthy talent, I would put my money on Detroit too.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Brainless and heartless, I'm starting to HATE my favorite team

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Wow, we were up 17, I go to take a shower, come back 10 minutes later, we're up 4 and I see Chauncey get tossed.

What the hell happened to the lead?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts