Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Discussion starter · #24 ·
PaCeRhOLiC said:
When is Jackson expected back?..
He's probably day-to-day. He has a sprained ankle.

Anyway, another ****ty loss. When will they end?

I didn't watch much of the game because of the final four. Once I saw UCLA out to the huge lead, I went to bed with a sigh of relief.

Tinsley had 7 turnovers tonight. He's been looking somewhat off with his passes. Like, he's passing just to pass. No one can catch them, and sometimes they're so off that defenders intercept them or the receiver has to move to catch them.

Freddie with 14 pts on 5/6 shooting, 3/4 from 3. Nice line for a role player. Hopefully his finger isn't bothering him much anymore.

Peja was a no-show. Inconsistencies. 8/4 on 4/13. That sounds like a Jackson statline.

Jermaine looked nice from what I saw, and his stats looked even better. 27 pts 9 rbs 5 asts 4 blocks on 11-16.

Redd went off for 39. Why can't we get a real defender on this team?

What was so great about our defensive team from two years ago is that our defense almost always kept us in the game. If our shots weren't falling, it'd just be a low-scoring game. We've been spoiled for a while now.

Final Score- 96-89 Bucks

Everyone DQ'd for guessing the Pacers.

Pacers Fan- 13
Larry Legend- 13
Pacersthebest- 11
bbasok- 43
Auggie- 15
#16is#1- 12
jermaine7fan- 20

Winner- Pacersthebest

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.