1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
St. Bonaventure

vs

Rhode Island

Records: St. Bonaventure (10-11, 3-5 A 10) / Rhode Island (6-15, 1-7 A 10)
Game time: 2PM EST
TV: Cox Sports
Radio: St. Bonaventure 95.7 WPIG and WHDL 1450 am / Rhode Island 101.5 FM
Websites: St. Bonaventure / Rhode Island

·
Registered
354 Posts
Per tweet from Bona SID, "Saturday's game at Rhode Island has been changed to a 7 p.m. start. Originally scheduled for 2 p.m."

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Officially pushed back to 7

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yeah, my power is already out. So besides getting the teams and officials the 5 miles to arena they need power and hope the parking areas are at least partially plowed to allow the few fans in attendance to park somewhere.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
you are the only person on the planet to call them the welders still. you get lamer by the day.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
It's brutal out there, just took 2 hours to get to my grandmothers house and back when it normally takes 5-10 minutes. Anyone going he safe

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Yeah, it's a mess here.

Hoping for a good showing from the Rams.

·
Registered
965 Posts
There is still a travel ban per the governor, so the media production team can't make it to the Ryan Center. This may be a game where only the students from the dorms can make it, hoping they can give Rhody some home court advantage on their own.

·
Registered
611 Posts
You would hope every student possible can get down there. I mean what else is there to do besides sit on campus in their rooms? Make a night of it

·
Registered
965 Posts
Of course if this happened while I was still in school I would still be sleeping off last night's bender.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
And when you woke up you'd start drinking again lol

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
There is still a travel ban per the governor, so the media production team can't make it to the Ryan Center. This may be a game where only the students from the dorms can make it, hoping they can give Rhody some home court advantage on their own.
Wonder if there will be radio. I assume that the Bonnies' radio team travels with the team, so they will likely get to the Ryan Center, but I wonder if any local production personnel are necessary to make the broadcast occur. We might have to rely on first hand accounts of fans in the stands posting here, or twitter.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Too bad this game isn't being played in the Ocala of the North. Doesn't look like there is even an inch of snow on the ground in Olean.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts