1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
St. Joseph's

vs

Dayton

Records: St. Joseph's (13-7, 4-3 A 10) / Dayton (12-9, 2-5 A 10)
Game time: 7PM EST
TV: Comcast, Time Warner SportsNetwork Ohio
Radio: St. Joseph's SportsRadio 610 WIP / Dayton 95.7 FM 1290 AM

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
I suggest circling all tall buildings in Dayton with really think cushions to break the fall of those jumping from the roof tops....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Could someone please post a picture of Dayton's Arena? No Dayton thread is complete without that picture. Oh, attendance figures over the last 10 years are welcome as well.

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dayton is favored by 4.5. I would take St. Joes and the points in this one.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
This strikes me as the most intriguing game of the day (not involving my team). Dayton is in danger of falling too far back, but they've also had a rough early schedule (given which games were home and which were away). If they're going to start climbing back up the standings, they need to win today. St. Joe's is climbing back into the top half, and the schedule lightens up a bit after this. But they need to win here if they still want to challenge the top 3.

I'm guessing Dayton wins at home, but it should be a close game.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Do you think he is going to tinker with the line up?
Who knows what the hell he's going to do. He talks about changing minute allocation, and he sits Benson at the start of the Saint Louis game, and yet, Benson gets 30 minutes. Isn't that counter-productive? Did not starting truly burn a fire under Benson's backside, or was it just that Robinson couldn't cut it?

I read that Price is doubtful, so we will have Dillard and Sanford playing a ton, with Derenbecker spelling them from time to time, I assume.

If we win, everything is rosy in Flyerland.
If we lose, Archie didn't bench the proper person.

Will it be Jekyll or will it be Hyde?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Should be a fun night at the Arena. If things go south, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Archie gets booed out of there like he were Nickelback.

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
I think it's games like this that confuse me. Dayton has an RPI of 121 and St. Joes 79. Yet RPI has Dayton winning at home by 7, and the line is 4.5. This should be a really good game.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
The link is working but the sound is all kinds of messed up for me. Anyone else with the same issue?

Edit: All better. Go Flyers! Aiken tried to rip the rim off the backboard on a vicious dunk. Flyers by 1.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Well, this is fun. Pierre makes a shot from his knees, then Aiken comes down the court and gets a crazy dunk. St. Joe's by 3.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
What a game from Dillard. He put the team on his back. This was a hard fought game. I think we can at least say with confidence that this team has not given up on Archie. When they were down 7 in the second half, they could have easily folded. Instead they roared back. Benson also played aggressive physical defense against guys who are stronger than him. I was impressed with him.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts