1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
St. Joseph's

vs

Massachusetts

Records: St. Joseph's (13-8, 4-4 A 10) / Massachusetts (15-6, 5-3 A 10)
Game time: 2PM EST
TV: ESPN2
Radio: St. Joseph's SportsRadio 610 WIP / Massachusetts WEEI (105.5 FM, 1440 AM), WATD (95.9 FM)

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
I'd like to think Umass can win this game, but I do not like the fact that St Joe's can run and any foul trouble from our boys will expose our thin bench. I do not see a umass blow out victory under any circmustance but I can see them getting run out of their own gym if foul trouble comes into play. I think if Chaz does not put his head down and try to drive to the middle too much they will be OK.

St Joe's has dissapointed this year which makes them even more dangerous to me.... Like I said with Dayton, I think this is a must-win, a loss here does a lot of damamge to league standings and any remaining post season hopes they still have.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
This would be a great game to step up again. They played well against URI, now lets see what can happen against a higher quality opponent coming off our largest margin of victory this season.

Also that whole ESPN2 thing. Hope the nation can get an enjoyable taste of Chaz's abilities.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
stupid. southern maine where i am got hit harder, no travel ban and our roads are in the same condition as massachusetts. nanny state to the max.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I don't think it so much as the "nanny state," more like the Boston-is-the-center-of-the universe state. I could understand that they need to keep cars off the road in the Boston metro area to get them all cleaned. It's not the same in many other regions of the state, especially out here in western Mass. But they're oblivious to that in the State house.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Does anyone know what size of hot chocolate they will be handing out tonight
I'm going with a small here.

The internet is so crappy, especially right now, at my place that I'm not sure if the feed on ESPN3 will actually survive. If it does...I guess I'll be able to watch both the Bruins and UMass at the same time.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts