Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Where is the guy who is all the time on the Suns board claiming that Randolph "owns" Amare? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
I guess this is turning into the game thread... how long is it going to take Mo Cheeks to figure out how BAD Damon Stoudamire is?

It's pathetic how easily Barbosa is scoring over him. Not surprising, but pathetic.

Ed O.

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
The boxscore shows a wonderful quarter by the Blazers....

64% shooting by the Suns

Zach already has 2 turnovers, although he's hit a couple of shots

DA with 3 assists, Damon with 0.

Barbosa seems to be lighting it up against our starting PG.

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Big surprise.

Isn't it amazing how a guy who fell way down in the draft (Barbosa), and who was obtained for almost nothing, is better then every PG on the Blazers. Who do we draft? Outlaw. Can we lynch the management team yet?

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Re: Big surprise.

Originally posted by <b>hasoos</b>!
Isn't it amazing how a guy who fell way down in the draft (Barbosa), and who was obtained for almost nothing, is better then every PG on the Blazers. Who do we draft? Outlaw. Can we lynch the management team yet?
That was Bob Whitsitt's pick.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NathanLane</b>!
Z-Bo = 16 and 6

Amare= 10 and 6
Amare played only 15 minutes coming back from injury.

Randolph scored most of the points when Amare wasn't there defensively.

Amare has 12 points 8 rebounds 5 steals in just 15 minutes.

Randolph has taken 16 shots already and has 16 points and 6 rebounds in 20 minutes. Amare stole the ball from him 3 times.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
I thought this was suppose to be on Fox Sports.... I am not seeing it on any channel tonight :(

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MAS RipCity</b>!
Zach is way better then Amare, deal with it kid.
Let's wait for the all-important Game Score report after the game to see which of the two had a better game.

Of course, considering Portland's losing at home to the worst team in the West (the OTHER worst team in the West? :( ), I'm not sure it really matters who was better tonight...

Ed O.

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MAS RipCity</b>!
no tv for the game tonight.
Sometimes living outside the market is a good thing... although the Suns announcers are driving me insane.

Ed O.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts