Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<CENTER><FONT FACE="arial black, arial" SIZE="4"><B><IMG SRC="http://www.nba.com/suns/images/suns_logo.gif" ALIGN="center">Phoenix Suns Vs The Toronto Raptors <IMG SRC="http://www.nba.com/raptors/images/raptors_logo.gif" ALIGN="center"><hr>

Phoenix Suns Starting Line Up




Toronto Raptors Starting Line up



</center></Font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
I'm excited obout RMJ getting playing time. Maybe his adrenallin will max out and he'll play way over his head for these crucial road games. Anyway, i'll be closing my eyes when Milt leads the fast break.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>Abner Doon</b>!
I'm excited obout RMJ getting playing time. Maybe his adrenallin will max out and he'll play way over his head for these crucial road games. Anyway, i'll be closing my eyes when Milt leads the fast break.
Oh yeah i forgot about the jalen thing. i'm pretty sure mop will start in place of jalen but i doubt rmj will get alot of time. i see lamond, milt and curry getting all the back court minutes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
I think that RMJ is one of the best defenders on the raps... he did a really good job on iverson and was the only preson on the team that could guard him... Vince will need to step up big with the absence of Jalen
 

·
duke of new york, a#1
Joined
·
16,132 Posts
Pnx's lineup looks scary, but keep in mind that even with Starbury they were terrible this year.

JJ will be a tough person to guard. He has been on fire. Mo Pete will have his work cut-out for him.

Jalen shouldn't be good to go tonight, so that should make Alvin our pointman. And if Bosh is still out, Lon, Jerome, and Arch will have to help to contain their bigs.

We'll be looking for Moiso to continue his strong play. We will need him to take some pressure off of Don.

Can Vince guard Marion? Can Vince escape the Matrix?

Late game, but I'm looking forward to it.

Expect Don to come up big again.
 

·
Fear The Red
Joined
·
8,910 Posts
will RSN be taking the feed from TNT or is chuck and leo calling the game??
 

·
duke of new york, a#1
Joined
·
16,132 Posts
I hope Bosh POSTERIZES Jahadi White tonight! Bammm!


Oh yeah, anyone going to be watching Conan in Toronto tonight?! Should start right after the bball game. I've been looking forward to Conan's Toronto shows for weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,747 Posts
Originally posted by <b>speedythief</b>!
I hope Bosh POSTERIZES Jahadi White tonight! Bammm!


Oh yeah, anyone going to be watching Conan in Toronto tonight?! Should start right after the bball game. I've been looking forward to Conan's Toronto shows for weeks.
And re-injures his ankle again. I think Bosh will be posterized tonight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!
Oh man this is gonna be fun

Raptors 176
Suns 35

Chris Bosh - 38 points, 21 rebounds, 12 blocks
Vince Carter - 54 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists
Donyell Marshall - 33 points, 25 rebounds, 10 blocks

Even Jalen Rose will score 5 points for the Raps.

If that's the case how much will Micheal Curry score? 30+? lol
 

·
Chillin'
Joined
·
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Dathomieyouhate</b>!



If that's the case how much will Micheal Curry score? 30+? lol
Oh snap forgot the Curry factor. Make the final score 156-55, as opposed to 176-35 which we would have if he didn't play his regular 20 minutes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
605 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!
Oh man this is gonna be fun

Raptors 176
Suns 35

Chris Bosh - 38 points, 21 rebounds, 12 blocks
Vince Carter - 54 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists
Donyell Marshall - 33 points, 25 rebounds, 10 blocks

Even Jalen Rose will score 5 points for the Raps.

naaww..:laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
actually...i had to give a big standing ovation for Jalen...how the hell did he play with a broken finger? and he actually score important points with it....man....

but it should be a win for us, even without Jalen....Mason Jr should do pretty well....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,747 Posts
Bosh was already dunked on with 2 minutes played. :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,649 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BigAmare</b>!
Bosh was already dunked on with 2 minutes played. :laugh:
we'll see who gets the last laugh :devil:
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top