Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Guess who doesn't get to watch the game once again because their cable company is a ****ing joke.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Donyell doing his usual work against the Pistons and Chauncey answers right back. 27-17 Pistons.

Delfino checks in.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Nice to see Delfino and the rest of the bench get some real minutes tonight. Donyell is hitting it from all over as usual. The Tay / Rose match up is a nice little sub plot. Hopefully Ben and Sheed get some rest and we see Darko early and possibly EC.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Syracuse just destroyed my bracket.

Is anyone else having problems with the commentary from the Pistons game?

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
CJ said:

What the hell was CBS thinking?

55-50 Wisconsin up on Northern Iowa with 4 seconds left (during a timeout no less).
Vermont up 2 in Overtime, and Syracuse has a ball.

What do they show? People standing around in the Wisconsin game, then they go to the Vermont-Syracuse game after it's already over.

Congratulations CBS on completely messing that up. :clap:

OK, now I guess I'll pay closer attention to the Pistons.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jvanbusk said:
OK, now I guess I'll pay closer attention to the Pistons.
State is about to come on in a minute and they have a chance to go to the sweet 16, now that Cuse is out. Provided they don't lose in the first round again.

This Pistons game is boring me. No commentary and they're blowing them out. Hopefully the blowout can continue, so we can get more Arroyo, Delfino, and maybe some Darko.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
This game bores me to death. It seems like there is more commercials than basketball, too.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
CJ said:
State is about to come on in a minute and they have a chance to go to the sweet 16, now that Cuse is out. Provided they don't lose in the first round again.

This Pistons game is boring me. No commentary and they're blowing them out. Hopefully the blowout can continue, so we can get more Arroyo, Delfino, and maybe some Darko.
No commentary?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Very drab game, I felt some excitement at the end hoping they would cover the spread, that was it though. I was glad to see Delfino hit the J and am glad he went out and didnt try too much at first. I would much rather him come along slowly and work himself back than try to overdo it and come up lame.
I was really hoping to see some Darko tonight, Torontos bigs arent very good and tonight was prime for Darko to get some minutes. If Sheed had any type of decent shooting night this game woulda been a blowout and Im sure we woulda seen Darko.

·
Registered
413 Posts
CJ said:

Funny. On the television in my bedroom, no commentary. On the television in my living room, ten feet away, commentary. Weird. I noticed this earlier in the day, as I watched the 700 Club for about two seconds whilst getting Eternal Sunshine out of its case (WB20 is channel 3 for me, and channel 3 controls my PS2) and noticed that I couldn't hear Billy Graham's soul-destroying voice. WB20 needs to get its act together.

Good game for the Pistons. I would've liked to have seen more Delfino.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts