Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1



7 o'clock start tonight, should be a great game. We got embarrassed on home ice on Thursday, so I expect we will come out flying. I think this will be a really fast, exciting game.

Go NUCKS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,032 Posts
Errrr! I'm rooting against you Kid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe, I think we are going to take this one. Cloutier is back and we should be really pumped up.

Anyways, about time to drop the puck..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,032 Posts
KidCanada said:
Penalty to Shanny. Lets get an early PP goal.
Are you gonna be keeping us updated on this game? Because that would be great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah probably.

Detroit strikes early on the PP. Cloutier made about 4 brilliant saves on the PP before eventually a rebound went of Salo's skate and into the net. Pretty deflating feeling, hopefully ew rebound quickly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,032 Posts
KidCanada said:
Yeah probably.

Detroit strikes early on the PP. Cloutier made about 4 brilliant saves on the PP before eventually a rebound went of Salo's skate and into the net. Pretty deflating feeling, hopefully ew rebound quickly.
So Detroit is up 1-0 with twelve minutes to go in the first period.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
casebeck22 said:
So Detroit is up 1-0 with twelve minutes to go in the first period.

Not anymore...Bertuzzi scores and the game is all tied up at 1!!!

The big line is really playing well for the Canucks right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,032 Posts
Eight minutes to go in the period.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wink said:
frickin' Bergoonzie, I would of rather had anyone else score....stupid ******* Bertuzzi. I wish his hands would fall off.

Yeah I know, he's an amazing player. Three goals in three games, perhaos Bert is back?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,032 Posts
So far I am 1/3 in betting tonight. Not to good. I am fighting for .500 ahhhh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,032 Posts
Predictions on the games?

3-2 Wings is mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Wink,did you see that buddy!!???

What a goal by bertuzzi, breakway goal fighting off two defenders to make it 2-1. When he's on no one can stop him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,032 Posts
ohhhh no!! 2-1 Vancouver. Four minutes to go in the first.
 

·
This...is BBB.net
Joined
·
5,416 Posts
KidCanada said:
Hey Wink,did you see that buddy!!???

What a goal by bertuzzi, breakway goal fighting off two defenders to make it 2-1. When he's on no one can stop him.
I could stop him....I'd just sucker punch him from behind and then tackle him driving him face first into the ice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wink said:
I could stop him....I'd just sucker punch him from behind and then tackle him driving him face first into the ice.
lol.


Detroit with a penalty, Canucks go to the PP late in the first.


My prediction 5-3 Canucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,032 Posts
Oh my bets are not looking good.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top