1.58................STL..............1.42
0.30................BLK..............0.07
2.30...............TO...............2.78
36.6%..............FG%..............45.9%
32.3%..............3P%..............32.0%
77.7%..............FT%..............83.3%
</center>

Predictions Game​

The donation limit is back on, so we can predict, but I won't be able to donate until it is re-enabled. 250 points is on the line! Same rules as always. The winner will be chosen from the following criteria, in the tiebreaker order as listed below.
1. You must pick the winning team.
2. Point differential between the 2 teams.
3. Closest to the winning team's score.
4. Coin toss.​

·
Registered
414 Posts
New York 105
Golden State 99

The Knicks have been playing with great defensive intesity lately-vs the Blazers, They beat Boston and Spurs in the same week, this is going to be a close game, but the inability of Warriors defense in going to cost them

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Warriors 103
Knicks 98

I'll believe the Knicks can win on the road when I see it...

Reactions: halfbreed

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Final.

Warriors 108
Knicks 100

Baron Davis 33 points, 9 assists
Stephon Marbury 31 points, 8 assists

:banana:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, I almost forgot, B Dizzle Predicted this game in a PM last week.

Golden State - New York --> 99 - 95
D5 was almost dead on with his 110-102 pick though, so he is the winner! :clap: (Hopefully they turn on donate soon again, so I can get you your points).

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Game Recap

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- Two-time All-Star Baron Davis has a simple nickname around the Golden State locker room.

``He's the boss,'' said teammate Mickael Pietrus after Davis scored 33 points and handed out nine assists in the Warriors' 108-100 win over New York on Monday. ``I thought when he first came here he was going to be like some big star where you couldn't talk to him. But he's helping everybody out and making us all a better team.''

Davis scored 13 points in the third quarter, when the Warriors took control of the game for good. He also outdueled the Knicks' Stephon Marbury in a matchup of two of the NBA's top point guards.

Marbury had 31 points and eight assists, but was held in check by the combination of Davis and Derek Fisher for most of the game before scoring 15 in the fourth quarter.

Troy Murphy had his 29th double-double of the season for the Warriors with 19 points and 19 rebounds.

Golden State has won five of its last six games and nine overall since acquiring Davis in a Feb. 24 trade from New Orleans. The Warriors had won only 16 games all season before Davis' arrival.
Box Score

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
nice game of baron! 2 of 3 from downtown, what a great game!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
2nd great game in a row for Baron, I'm very happy he's shooting the ball well!

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Wow, nineteen boards by Murphy? He's a good looking all-around player. Nice shooting from the free throw line - that's what made the difference, at least from looking at the box score. Davis shot well and Pietrus put up 17 points from the bench. Nice win.

Its a shame that there are so many good teams and teams with great potential in the Western Conference and that only 8 can advance.

G-Force

1 - 20 of 20 Posts