Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the Wiz come to town sans Jerry Stackhouse. Last time we played them we beat them by 11. This game should make it 11 wins in a row.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
We should take this one without any problems, as long as we don't get over confident. Also Gilbert Arenas is also out again with abdominal problems.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,371 Posts
Darko Sighting! (post #1)


8 minutes left in the Wiz game and Darko is in! This could potentially be his longest game if he doesn't mess it up. BTW we are kicking the nuts off of Washington.


Brian or Det please delete my thread I made about this. Brain fart. :krazy:
 

·
Hokeamaniac
Joined
·
5,775 Posts
Are the Darko needs 20 minutes a game people watching this? Yes he shows some flashes of great potential, but he just isn't ready.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,371 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jvanbusk</b>!
Are the Darko needs 20 minutes a game people watching this? Yes he shows some flashes of great potential, but he just isn't ready.
Why, is he doing bad?
 

·
Hokeamaniac
Joined
·
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!


Why, is he doing bad?
He still has major mental lapses. Like fouling (or even coming close to following, I didn't see the replay) Juan Dixon from WAY downtown with 1 second on the shot clock.
 

·
Hokeamaniac
Joined
·
5,775 Posts
Bob Sura.

I think I witnessed his first points as an NBA player tonight.

Great game from a guy that has brought so little.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,371 Posts
Yea Sura is doing great! 13, 4 and 5.

I noticed the whole Darko foul thing but it is still nice to watch him get some burn. (On Sportsline :rolleyes: )
 

·
Hokeamaniac
Joined
·
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!
Yea Sura is doing great! 13, 4 and 5.

I noticed the whole Darko foul thing but it is still nice to watch him get some burn. (On Sportsline :rolleyes: )
I wish the guy would shoot when he's open (Sura that is). Instead he dribbles into a crowd and either (a) dribbles the ball of his leg or (b) makes a crazy pass that results in a turnover. Here's what we need, a hybrid:

Bobby Williamson.
 

·
*Floor General*
Joined
·
7,589 Posts
I swear I didn't see this thread when it was made... I must've had a brain fart too.

Nothing of real importance to say in such a big win... I'm happy we got #11 and I really like what Darvin Ham brings to the team. :yes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,371 Posts
He's a dunking machine. I have an autograph ball signed by Darvin Ham, Bobby Sura, Mike Finley, Ray Allen, Kobe Bryant and Chris Carrawell? I won it signed from the dunk competition from TV a long time ago :D
 

·
*Floor General*
Joined
·
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!
He's a dunking machine. I have an autograph ball signed by Darvin Ham, Bobby Sura, Mike Finley, Ray Allen, Kobe Bryant and Chris Carrawell? I won it signed from the dunk competition from TV a long time ago :D
Yea, I was going to ask how you got such a wide variety of players on one ball.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,371 Posts
Yea it was sweet to win it, I still have it but don't have a case for it. I wouldn't sell it easily though, I just like it and money can't (easily) buy what it feels like to have that ball. Especially when Kobe was my favourite player (from like 97-03).

Think of it this way, we already have Sura and Ham. We will sign Carrawell if he still plays basketball, trade Corliss for Kobe, Zelly for Allen and 2nd rounder for Mike Finley! :D
 

·
Hokeamaniac
Joined
·
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!
Yea it was sweet to win it, I still have it but don't have a case for it. I wouldn't sell it easily though, I just like it and money can't (easily) buy what it feels like to have that ball. Especially when Kobe was my favourite player (from like 97-03).

Think of it this way, we already have Sura and Ham. We will sign Carrawell if he still plays basketball, trade Corliss for Kobe, Zelly for Allen and 2nd rounder for Mike Finley! :D
Can't we trade Tremaine Fowlkes?

Please.........

:D
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top