Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
1,231 Posts
The big questions are... A.) Will Mr. Glass still have the flu? and B.) Will J.O. suprise us all and play? He has done that in the past. If I were him, I wouldn't be able to watch us any longer.

Bulls 189
Pacers 37

· Registered
1,231 Posts
jermaine7fan said:
I have tickets to the game... but am really tired and don't feel like going up to Indy...

If:
A)I didn't have tickets to Reggie's game one week from now...
and
B)Jermaine were playing...

I would go... I really wish they would announce if he is suiting up or not... because if I see him out there ready to go on the TV... you better believe I will hustle my skinny white butt up to Indy :biggrin:
Man, I'd love to have tickets to that game. I usually just make the trip out there to go to a playoff game, but I don't know if I'll even do that this year. Even that game against the Suns, with Jermaine back, should be a great game to watch. I am envious of you, bud.

· Registered
1,231 Posts
PaCeRhOLiC said:
Another horrible start, though it is nice to see both J.O., and J.T. together on the court...

Go PaCeRs!!!!
Too bad they are both so rusty that it is hard to even swallow take this... DANNY!

· Registered
1,231 Posts
C'mon, J.O. I don't care how long you have been out, there is no reason to get dominated by Sweetney and brick free throws.

I am sick of this... the Bulls aren't even good. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :curse:

· Registered
1,231 Posts
PaCeRhOLiC said:
Man. just jorrible again, what's going on with all those turnover, and why isn't Peja in instead of Jackson right now...

Go PaCeRs!!!!
Why don't we just get Jackson a seat right between Gill and Sarunas. He is awful. Even worse, he infuriates officials every game.

And how many times is J.O. going to let fat, slow *** Sweetney block him. I am embarrassed for him.

· Registered
1,231 Posts
Pacers Fan said:
Actually, why don't we throw Carlisle out there? He played in the NBA for a while.

Gill/Carlisle/Jasikevicius/Person/Bird
I'd rather have one of the towel boys out there than Sarunas. He probably has quicker feet.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.