1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Xavier

vs

St. Bonaventure

Records: Xavier (9-6, 2-0 A 10) / St. Bonaventure (7-8, 0-2 A 10)
Game time: 8PM EST
TV: CBS College Sports Network
Radio: Xavier 700 AM WLW / St. Bonaventure 95.7 WPIG and WHDL 1450 am
Websites: Xavier / St. Bonaventure

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Line is St. Bonaventure giving 2. I'm not sure what to think of that line. Xavier has been playing better, but the games have been at home.

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
Not sure what to make of it either, '95. The Bonnies played very poorly in the 4 games leading up to the VCU game, and then played pretty well in losing to VCU. Don't know which Bona team will show up.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Well, call me a pessimist, but I'd take Xavier. I was happy with the defensive effort against VCU and I think that could present serious problems for X, but Bonnies achilles is 3pt defense, and X can shoot. SBU also has not proven they can beat a team that's "better" than them and I'd classify X as better than SBU. If jump shots fall, I think the Bonnies could actually go off and win by 10. If the standard issue Bonnies show up it will be a dogfight, and I'd give the coaching advantage to X. My prediction would be X 65, SBU 60.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Dee Davis may still be out. Might not be such a bad thing since we beat Temple without our starting PG and 2 walk-ons. Very thin this year. Robinson needs to realize he has only a few games left to show his stuff, if he has any. Wildly inconsistent. Favored on the road? Don't see it. Redford showing some confidence as a senior and the acl is finally in the rear view. He'll need 3-5 buckets to pull it off.
Blue collar team this year with one potential star.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
after you install stream torrent, when you click the game link it will open the link in stream torrent (separate app) it usually takes a few minutes to load

stream torrent app will probably come up and say cannot load page but as long as its connected and buffering it's still loading

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
it is on CBSsports net

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Semaj refused to lose and was clearly the stud tonite. Redford gaining confidence. That walk-on defensive guy has won two games for us. (Amos)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congrats, x. Rumors of your demise are once again greatly exaggerated
Greatly exaggerated by a few but I think this is close to what many were expecting. Still feels like a big down year to me. It sucks when you are used to making the tourney almost every year and most likely won't this year.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Semaj refused to lose and was clearly the stud tonite. Redford gaining confidence. That walk-on defensive guy has won two games for us. (Amos)
The other stud tonight was Bona's sophomore 7 ft. center. What someone really has to explain to me is how he shifted from soccer to basketball. How did that beast play soccer! They also said he has the largest shoe size in the league.

On a side note, it is being reported on the Xavier board that the team had to travel (is travelling) 100 miles to Erie, PA, because the Olean airport has no de-icing truck. This is not the kind of press/info the Bonnies need:

Mario Mercurio ‏@MarioMercurio

Olean airport has no de-icing truck. We get bumped to the Erie Airport... 100 miles away. "No one said it is going to be easy."

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
The other stud tonight was Bona's sophomore 7 ft. center. What someone really has to explain to me is how he shifted from soccer to basketball. How did that beast play soccer! They also said he has the largest shoe size in the league.

On a side note, it is being reported on the Xavier board that the team had to travel (is travelling) 100 miles to Erie, PA, because the Olean airport has no de-icing truck. This is not the kind of press/info the Bonnies need:

Mario Mercurio ‏@MarioMercurio

Olean airport has no de-icing truck. We get bumped to the Erie Airport... 100 miles away. "No one said it is going to be easy."
Why in the hell wouldn't they just fly out of Buffalo or even Bradford if that's the case?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Quick question to Bonny fans. What were the students chanting when Semaj was at the line with 5 seconds left? It kind of sounded like USA.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts