Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No one started a thread so here it is. And this is a big weekend too.

Va Tech strikes first 7-0 over UVA with a TD pass from Marcus Vick. He's started 5 of 6 for over 68 yrds, he's bounced back well so far.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After UVA's Michael Johnson muffles a punt, Humes in for the 1 yrd TOUCHDOWN!

VT leads 17-0.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn 2 great throws by Marcus, one into double coverage where only Morgan could get it and makes a one handed catch. The other to the sideline where Royal takes it up the field for a TD.

VT leads 24-0.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UVA scores to make it 24-7 after they get help from the officials calling PI on Parker when clearly had position on the INT till the UVA TE pushed HIM. I don't know HOW they saw that as PI on Parker. But whatever.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Michigan scored to make it 9-7. I think it was a PI call got em at the 1 yrd line.

And VT answers back with the Cedric Humes show on that drive capping it off with a TD run. It was all him. He has 13 rushes 89 yrds 2 TDs so far. Quite a bit of it on that drive.

VT now leads 31-7.

EDIT: INT VT by Aaron Rouse on a 3rd and 6 play. VT ball with great field position.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TD Ore. Tech up now 38-7.

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts
Have you guys seen the score of Minnesota-Iowa game? :bsmile:

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Tapp who will prolly be anywhere from 3-5th rd pick has dominated D'Brickashaw Ferguson who will be a top 2 draft pick, today. 2 sacks, going up against him and Ferguson grabbed HIS face mask and Tapp fought through it and still sacked Hagans at one time. Also called for holding Tapp. whats up with that?

Ore scored again. It's VT leads 52-7. 4th qrter just ended. We've attempted just 2 passes all second half. Vick is 15/20, 170 yrds 2 Tds.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lynx said:
Have you guys seen the score of Minnesota-Iowa game? :bsmile:
yeah, last time i saw it was 38-7 at halftime lol. damn.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts