Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another crappy Jsimo12 gamethread but I'll be going to this game too! This is my third time seeing LeBron James live!

Look for me behind the visitor's bench with a purple LSU hat, light blue shirt, and cargo shorts.

Oh yeah...someone post in this gamethread, lets not do another Toronto one :laugh:

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a game! I got to see a LeBron James game winner and I got my picture taken with Brandon Bass before the game! Ill post it when I get back to my computer at home and can put it online...

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,241 Posts
Jsimo12 said:
What a game! I got to see a LeBron James game winner and I got my picture taken with Brandon Bass before the game! Ill post it when I get back to my computer at home and can put it online...
Cool Jsimo! That was a good game! I remember seeing Lebron in the N.O. Arena once where he wasn't doing much and the Hornets were on the verge of winning. And then in the 4th quarter, Lebron just took over. LOL! I was trying to look for you. Were you behind the Cavs or the Hornets?

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
girllovesthegame said:
Cool Jsimo! That was a good game! I remember seeing Lebron in the N.O. Arena once where he wasn't doing much and the Hornets were on the verge of winning. And then in the 4th quarter, Lebron just took over. LOL! I was trying to look for you. Were you behind the Cavs or the Hornets?
7 rows up behind the Hornets bench. Right behind where Brandon Bass and Macijauskas sit...

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

The real reason JR Smith doesn't get playing time. He's ALWAYS looking in the crowd

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Funny Story:

There was this girl sitting courtside and she had these huge fake boobs and all the guys in the arena were looking at her. During a timeout JR Smith saw her walk by and then he looked up directly at me and made a gawking face and pointed at her. I pointed at him and mimicked the face and he laughed. Then he looked at me and mouthed "She's a stripper!" and started tapping PJ Brown to look at the girl too. :laugh:

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ill post the pic of me and Bass when I get back to Louisiana I cant do it now cause its on my camera and I dont have the proper cord or software here but Im really excited about the pic!

·
6,241 Posts
LOL!! I know what you mean about JR always looking in the crowd. It's easy to get eye contact with him. Great pics! Hornets may have won if Mason wasn't 2-9 and missing free throws. He was missing some easy stuff tonight. But I'm not mad. I'm already looking forward to the draft.

·
6,241 Posts
Jsimo12 said:
Funny Story:

There was this girl sitting courtside and she had these huge fake boobs and all the guys in the arena were looking at her. During a timeout JR Smith saw her walk by and then he looked up directly at me and made a gawking face and pointed at her. I pointed at him and mimicked the face and he laughed. Then he looked at me and mouthed "She's a stripper!" and started tapping PJ Brown to look at the girl too. :laugh:
:rofl: JR is so crazy! I can only imagine the face he made.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here I finally got a chance to upload the picture!

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I look like I'm 6'3 or something, but I'm sitting on a ledge. :laugh:

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
girllovesthegame said:
Oh ok! And I was thinking that you must be 6'3 or 6'4.
More like 5'8 :laugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.