Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2221292

The interview just aired on TNT.

KG donating 1.2 million. The only reason he came out with it publicly is because that he wanted others to follow in his footsteps. I can't believe there was no thread about this since it is odl news. He is trying to build a new home every month for the next 2 years. Great citizen and a class act.

I am even more proud to have Garnett as my favorite player.

Big Ups to Garnett!

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Yeah, I heard about his contribution to the Hurricane Relief. You gotta give it to this guy. He is a spectacular player with a big heart for those in need. Kudos to him! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reactions: DaBigTicketKG21

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
That's really cool. I hope others follow in his footsteps. I think a lot are. NBA players do some of the best charity work of any players in any sports league. I'm not sure why that is, but for all the hell they catch, even the so-called villians Jalen Rose, Allen Iverson--are some of the most giving.

I think Chris Duhon is doing a lot for hurricane relief down in LA as well.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
futuristxen said:
That's really cool. I hope others follow in his footsteps. I think a lot are. NBA players do some of the best charity work of any players in any sports league. I'm not sure why that is, but for all the hell they catch, even the so-called villians Jalen Rose, Allen Iverson--are some of the most giving.

I think Chris Duhon is doing a lot for hurricane relief down in LA as well.
Duhon's hometown took the brunt of it after it hit New Orleans...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts