Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Should Nets Make The Trade...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
cpawfan said:
I'm against any trade involving Krstic or RJ.
i concur. not going to trade away the future of the franchise for a 29 year old with an 84 million dollar contract over four years :)eek8:!) we'll be in salary cap hell!

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Did you vote "Yes"? just wondering. :wink:

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
I am against any trade involving the trade of our four starters. Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, Richard Jefferson and Nenad Krstic. I would be willing to trade someone else either than them but I would not give up our main four. Our backcourt is one of the best in the NBA and signing Kevin Garnett would turn our backcourt into one of the worst. So now Minnesota can keep Kevin Garnett.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Air Fly said:
Did you vote "Yes"? just wondering. :wink:
voted No

made the poll public.. if you click on either either the # of votes for yes or no it tells u the name of who picked what

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
That wouldnt be a championship team
and thats the only goal

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
No, like Cpawfan, we should reframe from trading RJ or Krstic.

And yeah... so that means at this point, although hard, I'd wave bye to JKidd if it brought back KG.

-Petey

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
No, but because the trade isn't available, not necessarily because it would be a bad move by the Nets.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
F#[email protected] NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Wow, look at all the people whom voted. 53 votes in a team forum is pretty crazy.

-Petey

1 - 20 of 23 Posts