Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
UConn or Villanova, I'm sticking to those two teams. I think the Big East could get 3 teams in the Final Four next year, if Louisville's recruits (Padgett, Brian Johnson and company) live up to the hype and WVU improves.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Good decisions for them. They are both lottery picks when they come out in my eyes, but they will have the chance to be very high profile star players this next year, which should be huge for their development.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Look For Boone to go somewhere in the late lottery next season and if he develops somewhat offensively he might go little higher.

As for Rudy Gay hes a top 3 pick whenever he comes out. If Marvin Williams stays for another year this guy could actually give him a run for his money as #1 overall.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah it is a coin flip, Rudy Gay is definately getting a bit over shadowed by the fact that Marvin Williams is on UNC and was on the Championship team, but this time next year UConns will the Favourites and if you ask anyone Rudy Gay going to be in the spotlight so its going to be real interesting you can bet that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts