Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ill subliminal</b>!
I'm not even gonna bother trashing the team this time.
Good, because any win on the road is a good win in the Big XII. aTm is no longer an easy place to win with Antoine Wright on their roster.

I wonder if certain people still think Keith Langford can't get the job done. Also, it is quite evident why Giddens starts over Lee.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Originally posted by <b>VincentVega</b>! Also, it is quite evident why Giddens starts over Lee.
Not the hugest M. Lee fan in the world, but I was flabbergasted-ain't-the-word when he got the turnover for running along the baseline trying to throw the ball in late in a close game. Pretty boneheaded for someone with his experience.

But, hey, a win's a win. I'll take it.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Originally posted by <b>VincentVega</b>!

Good, because any win on the road is a good win in the Big XII. aTm is no longer an easy place to win with Antoine Wright on their roster.

I wonder if certain people still think Keith Langford can't get the job done. Also, it is quite evident why Giddens starts over Lee.
I just wish Self wouldn't sit him for huge stretches of the game. He nails his first 4 attempts (all of them 3's), than not too much later he's benched for the bigger portion of the game. Lee goes in and makes 3 huge turnovers in a row, yet he's still on the court instead of JR. I don't get it.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
I about took out my Mike Lee voodoo doll so I could punch it in the face in the last five minutes. 3 TO's in a row? Ugh.

The main thing that KU needs to work on right now is rebounding. 0 boards for Big Gravy just ain't gonna cut it against most teams.

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
http://www.kusports.com/news/mens_basketball/story/109120

the early story on the game.

Ok my thoughts. Lee is still coming back from injury so the turnovers are not a problem for me. I can only see that Self is using him more than Giddens because Lee has more expirence.

The big men need to rebound more, man I will never like Big Gravy at all (he's a punk, just ask Abe And Jakes in Lawrence). WE need to rebound, maybe with Padgett out that, might be the problem.

Miles looked good today, the guy still can shoot beyond the paint but that's ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts