Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Why did we ever release Qyntel? Nevermind we can just draft Gerald Green......

People why draft an unproven high school player, with a history or laziness.....?

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
McGrady was labled lazy by everyone and there mother, including his own coach in Toronto. There are a lot of players labled lazy, I just don't think many of those are valid. If he's lazy and turns into a McGrady then I'll have a starting squad full of lazy players.

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Sambonius said:
McGrady was labled lazy by everyone and there mother, including his own coach in Toronto. There are a lot of players labled lazy, I just don't think many of those are valid. If he's lazy and turns into a McGrady then I'll have a starting squad full of lazy players.
You mean lazy-eyed?

I dont remember him being lazy...

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zagsfan20 said:
You mean lazy-eyed?

I dont remember him being lazy...
LMAO That too, but he was lazy. I saw him in his rookie year and was in fact lazy, he was actually just horrible. Managment dogged him repeatedly and so would the coach, that is one of the reasons why he left. He said that the franchise didn't stand behind him during the tough times, so he left. In the Raptors' defense, he was pretty horrible his first season and he was known as a notoriously lazy rookie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts