Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offences:
Hamilton can shoot way better.
but Gerald Dunk better.

Defence:
Hamilton play good 1on1 defence
Gerald play really really good help defence.

Winners?
Hamilton is not a winner until come to pistons
Wallace was JUST a dunker in Kings now in Bobcats he is still losing,

I say level wise, they are the same. They have similar impact on game now.

But I would choose wallace.
I predict Gerald Wallace could win a champtionship. Because he is the rare type player.
I also predict Gerald Wallace will become one of the legend in this generation if he can use of his "potential". He will in everyone's list of top 10 defensive players of all time.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
i was going to make a post vehemently defending hamilton. and then i realised who started the thread and i thought to myself
"why would i ****ing bother???"

get a new shtick

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
ballistixxx said:
attack the thread not the poster guys.....

anyways.... If Gerald Wallace showed his pee pee during a game or Said in an interview that he likes (inser superstar here) better than his dad, would you still like him?
:rotf:

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
i didnt bother voting, if i cant take the thread seriously then im probably going to ignore the poll lol

·
Where he belongs...
3,813 Posts
Yao Chairman said:
Offences:
but Gerald Dunk better.

damn tough choice...one of the best shooters in the nba...or a better dunker...hmmmmmm :whatever:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yao Chairman said:
Offences:
but Gerald Dunk better.

First of all you mispelled half your post so that doesnt help with your credibility here but anyway, :raised_ey

Since When does being a better dunker make even the slightest argument that a player is better than another?? If that was the case then Harold Miner should be in the top ten players of all time. Im pretty sure I speak for 99.9% of the board when I say that I would take a Great shooter over a Great dunker every time. Richard Hamilton has the best mid range game in the league. The guy is tireless and runs defender ragged. = Reggie Miller. Rip in my opinion is ALOT better then Gerald Wallace. And will you people please stop bringing up the fact that Gerald has potential to be greay. He has been in the league for awile now. He is a vet. If he doesnt have it now he never will.

= Darius Miles

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
G-FORCE!! :banana:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.