Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Call up Prezabilla

Votes: 2 66.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
289 Posts
haha yeah. I really just wanted one perfect marshmellow but u ruined that too. I basically wanted to die :( haha. Then dani poured that water on me- HAHA...not. I tried ringing tash today hoping sigourney weaver was there but i couldn't get on to her so i text her but yeah i dunno i hope i can see her sometime soon i think i'll go nuts before then. THought we were almost there in terms of relationship and i think she was expecting me to make some kind of move and then when i didn't do it soon enough she left or something like that :(

· Registered
289 Posts
Yeah, i think she wanted me to ask her to go for a walk or something- i think tash had set it up that way and she was expecting it.....Hrm... all the scenarios of what i could've done better were running through my head- i couldnt sleep haha- lucky for daylight savings! HAH. I feel bad cos u guys came along to my death. Tash didnt text back- neither did sab. God damn it, i fell into her trap so bad if this is what she's trying to do.

· Registered
289 Posts
The poll is nice contribution to gez brez thread.

Umm no i thought of how i actually froze everytime i tried to talk to her. I don't know why i'm so ****house with her compared to every other girl.

Haha yeah If it was minus bridg, ni-ni, jed, robbs and the girl with the big face + raimund then it would've been more normal.

· Registered
289 Posts
Haha yeah but remember no germans tomorrow so we dont have to worry bout em.

Ummm do we really have school training :O

And yes i keep checking it....i wish she would just reply :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.