Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R Davis and Miles are gone because their stats are down in every category.
Z is not happy because his stats are down and Wagner is not going to be happy, either.

Cavs can't win many games because these players stats are down. It is time to get rid of Z and Wagner.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by <b>TyGuy</b>!
Unless Wagner can turn into a bobby jackson and be instant offense off the bench.
No, he can't. Like Z, his scoring is down a lot. He is a bad, bad fit for Lebron.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read the newspaper Oakland Tribune yesterday. The reporter said Cavs should get rid of Coach Silas.

With the great player Lebron AND all-star Z, they lost so many games in the east.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Boozer is better than Z

LeBron and Boozer are the only good players on that team

·
Registered
595 Posts
YOu think maybe the Bucks would do Z and wagner+ maybe a draft pick, for Michael redd and a throw in (Haislip maybe)

·
Registered
995 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Ballscientist</b>!
I read the newspaper Oakland Tribune yesterday. The reporter said Cavs should get rid of Coach Silas.

With the great player Lebron AND all-star Z, they lost so many games in the east.
They have been firing coaches left and right the past few seasons. Silas has done wonders for that ball club.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Originally posted by <b>AstheFranchiz2K2</b>!
YOu think maybe the Bucks would do Z and wagner+ maybe a draft pick, for Michael redd and a throw in (Haislip maybe)
doesnt make sense for either team, bucks would have too small a backcourt.

Wagner is a great fit for the cavs. Give him time to heal, and get back into the swing of things, its only his 2nd year. I really believe in this kid. In time i think he can be one of the most impact players in the league. This kid will bring the Cavs wins. Just give him time.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Originally posted by <b>shazha</b>!

doesnt make sense for either team, bucks would have too small a backcourt.

Wagner is a great fit for the cavs. Give him time to heal, and get back into the swing of things, its only his 2nd year. I really believe in this kid. In time i think he can be one of the most impact players in the league. This kid will bring the Cavs wins. Just give him time.
Im just saying that if everyone believes THey should trade Z, then it would make some sense for them to get a shooter like MIchael Redd, The bucks could use a low post presense and make tim thomas and D mason starters. Sure the bucks might not do it since they are in playoff contention but its just a suggestion. Lebron could really do even more if he had a shooter of that caliber, to go along with a finisher on the break which i think Kedrick brown may become with time.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
The thing is its very hard to find a big man in this league who actually has decent basketball skills. A shooter would be fantasic to have in cleveland. But trading big for small, is something that isnt looked greatly upon.

I think silas is planning to play LBJ a little bit at the 2 spot along side mcinnis too. I really dont feel comfortable having a center rotation of diop and Boumtje-Boumtje. LOL

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
When talking about a Ilguaskas and Redd trade, you have to take in consideration the difference in their salaries. Z makes about 4 times as much as Redd does, so the Bucks, who would be getting screwed anyway, would have to add a cap filler along with Redd.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
It would make more sense to trade Z for either Rashard Lewis or Shareef Abdur Rahim.

And I think Silas likes Wagner. Wagner still isn't back from the knee injury yet.

But I think Z is as good as gone. He doesn't fit in. And everyone knows it.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
It would make more sense to trade Z for either Rashard Lewis or Shareef Abdur Rahim.
Thats a great idea. Rashard would be perfect since he thrives on the fast break and can shot.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BrandinKnightFan3</b>!
They need to get rid of Z i hate that guy. he is so finesse and isnt the hard *** center cleveland needs!! TRADE HIM!!
ok then, once he is traded, name a "hard center" that we could get out hands on??

There is none, so then we have a whole lot of wing players with nothing in the middle, oh look, we just became like every other team. See phoenix, new york, torronto and orlando.

Next you know we'll be aquiring undersized power forwards who can rebound to play center for us. Better yet, trading for van horn to fill our 3 spot. :no:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Man... You guys are crazy. I hate our all-star center because he has bad feet and doesn't fit in with our fast break type of team. I've got an idea... Why don't we trade him to a FAST BREAK type team like the Bucks and Sonics? We NEED to get rid of him, but we also want more than he's worth... Give us Reef, Shard, or Redd.

Be serious you guys... Either you want a guy off of your team because he messes with your chemistry (chemistry???) or you want to get the highest value for him. You can't really knock a guy and then expect a team to give you their star player for them...

Lots of teams would be happy to get Z off of you, but you're not going to get a star like Reef, Redd, Shard, Jamison, ect... Expect draft picks and marginal players. Keep dreaming.

You have an all-star center and you're whining about it? I'd LOVE to have that problem.

·
Registered
995 Posts
It just so happens mavs fan that his max contract runs out next season and a lot of teams could use the salary dump that He will give but in the mean time in the right place could be very usefull. The right place is NOT Cleveland.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts